Reviews for New Horizons
CrazyPsychoBean chapter 11 . 12/21/2020
You last updated nearly 8 years ago! Are you ever going to finish this story? Do you even still use this site? This story is so well written and thought out that it's just such a damn shame. I have reread the available story at least six times. Are you posting on another site? If so, which one? Does this seem like an attack? It's not, I promise. I just really, really, REALLY want to see how this ends. I love this story so much that it honestly kills me that it's unfinished and yet I torture myself by reading it over and over again. If I had it, I would gladly pay 'a very large sum of money' to see this finished. Do you get what I'm trying to say? This story is my absolute favorite fanfiction I have ever read. Just, consider finishing this, please?
CrazyPsychoBean chapter 12 . 10/21/2020
Are you ever coming back? Will you finish this? Please? I really, really, REALLY want to see how this ends. Do you have a Wattpad account or something? This is so freaking good I might cry over the fact that it has gone unfinished.
Vienna22 chapter 1 . 9/27/2020
I keep on coming back to this fic! I absolutely love it and will keep on reading!
FallenOut85 chapter 12 . 8/26/2020
Haha this was a funny fic and I love the way they are portrayed
SereneCatLover chapter 3 . 4/17/2020
Oh my god, the ‘just Alfred’ kills me every time I read it for some odd reason. I just can’t stop laughing, oh my god my sides hurt XD
old-fan chapter 12 . 3/24/2020
just thought about this story after 6 years and reread it in one sitting and it was just as good as i remembered, even better!
Vienna22 chapter 12 . 3/15/2020
Such an amazing and well written fic! I keep coming back to re-read it! I hope one day you will finish it.
BlueberryKittenLover chapter 12 . 2/4/2020
So amazing. I hope someday you'll continue this.
RyuugiAzuma chapter 3 . 11/3/2019
Pfft.
England: "Where does it originate? Germany? Or perhaps Switzerland?"
America: "Yes."
RyuugiAzuma chapter 12 . 11/3/2019
I love this story so much! It's so fun and funny to read! It's really interesting to see the interactions between America and both Pirate!England and past England! Good work!
itsundere chapter 12 . 6/13/2019
This was so freaking amazing,you'll probably never finish this story but I just wanted to say that it is indeed one of the best hetalia fics I've ever ,thank you for sharing! 3
jenythegreatness chapter 12 . 6/5/2019
It's been such a long while since you updated this, but this is so good!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2019
Please update! ()
Guest chapter 12 . 3/8/2019
Upppddaatteee pllleeaasseee
Danny chapter 12 . 1/23/2019
Its been a while since you've updated but I recently rediscovered this fic & its just as good as i remember it! Idk if ur planning on finishing this, and its fine if you dont, but I'd be stoked if you come back to it! Thank you for writing such a fantastic fic!