Reviews for New Horizons
This is a wonderful story and I am completely hooked. I know it's been 4 years, but I hope there will be more updates?
Harrenwolf chapter 12 . 3/6
(Too lazy to log in) Reread for the third time. Loved it as much as the first two times. Begging for a conclusion to this piece of, like, sacred unicorn horn coated with the tears of angels and gilded with platinum. That's a terrible metaphor, but anyhow New Horizons is amazing (plot, characterization, intrigue, smut, I could go on) and I would love love love to see it finished. I completely understand if you can't or won't, but will be terribly disappointed. Seriously, this is the fanfic I want to see completed the most out of everything I've read. All the best.

That was somewhat incoherent, sorry. It's 1am.
WHY IS THIS INCOMPLETE I AM SO SAD
I feel like England would think of most of his past as shameful *cough cough punk phase*
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
Oh... Its unfinished. I love it a lot. I would be really happy if you continued sometime soon ja? You dont have to though.
Nepetas.Elbow chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Omg can please update! This fanfiction is so amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I noticed you haven't updated in forever and I thought I'd try to review it to bring it to your attention. Anyway, if you do see this and decide to update, I will be waiting with baited breath.
Enderheart5911 chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
Oh, no. No, please! You said you'd update sooner than last time, but it's been three years! Please don't quit, I beg you! I want to know what "tragic fate" Alfred supposedly met, and I want to see more about the connections and differences between Pirate!England and Current!England.
GalaxyPurple chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
I hope this gets updated! The story is very intriguing and I really want to know what happens next! I found this story and instantly I couldn't put it down. I would really like to see how it ends.
Thank you.
Italy's Driving chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please, please, please update soon! Please?
lxoxjoanxoxl chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
I remember reading this story when it was last updated and here I am reading it again. You've really got a talent for writing, and if you ever feel the urge to continue this fic, please do because it's so good!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
More please
Dreamshipper229 chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
This is one of the best UsUk fanfics I've read, and I've read A LOT. This story is so creative and you are so good at describing everything that's going on I almost feel like I'm there with them! It's an awesome feeling to get captivated into a story so well that you don't even pay attention to the world around you, you are clearly q very talented writer :),
I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I really hope you don't abandon this fic, it would be very dissapointing to see this amazing story go unfinished. But I have faith in you and I'll be here to read this whenever you decide to update :)! Amazing job! Xoxo
True chapter 12 . 4/14/2016
Unfinished? :(
Chonekutai chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
Interesting story
Please continue i really want to know how it ends!
Have a nice life ans i hope you will keep up writing stories if not this one.
Big Ben chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Beautifully written, it flows flawlessly. PLEASE Continue! I know it's been basically 3 years.. But you cannot just leave us hanging!