Reviews for New Horizons
GalaxyPurple chapter 12 . 7/15
I hope this gets updated! The story is very intriguing and I really want to know what happens next! I found this story and instantly I couldn't put it down. I would really like to see how it ends.
Thank you.
Italy's Driving chapter 12 . 6/14
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please, please, please update soon! Please?
lxoxjoanxoxl chapter 12 . 5/27
I remember reading this story when it was last updated and here I am reading it again. You've really got a talent for writing, and if you ever feel the urge to continue this fic, please do because it's so good!
More please
Dreamshipper229 chapter 12 . 4/22
This is one of the best UsUk fanfics I've read, and I've read A LOT. This story is so creative and you are so good at describing everything that's going on I almost feel like I'm there with them! It's an awesome feeling to get captivated into a story so well that you don't even pay attention to the world around you, you are clearly q very talented writer :),
I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I really hope you don't abandon this fic, it would be very dissapointing to see this amazing story go unfinished. But I have faith in you and I'll be here to read this whenever you decide to update :)! Amazing job! Xoxo
True chapter 12 . 4/14
Unfinished? :(
Chonekutai chapter 12 . 4/10
Interesting story
Please continue i really want to know how it ends!
Have a nice life ans i hope you will keep up writing stories if not this one.
Big Ben chapter 12 . 3/28
Beautifully written, it flows flawlessly. PLEASE Continue! I know it's been basically 3 years.. But you cannot just leave us hanging!
Lone Canadian chapter 12 . 3/17
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. I know you've gotten countless reviews asking you to continue this fanfiction but please oh please continue this. There's not enough UkUs out there and especially not enough as good as this. I am more hooked on this story than any other fanfiction I have ever read in my five years of reading fanfictions. I would /greatly/ appreciate more of this story. I feel almost like I need it to survive. I hope this review can bring you some ounce of inspiration!
AnnoyingGhost chapter 12 . 2/23
AAAAAAHHHH!
THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE CONTINUE IT IF YOU CAN!
RhiRun13 chapter 12 . 2/15
I love this story too much. I hope eventually you'll update it again really want to know how this ends
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 12 . 2/5
Omg I loved this! I'm really sad it hasn't been updated in over three (or four?) Years like wahhhhh I want more pengland seme and America uke aggressive sex! But even just the story itself is good. You have a nice style and I actually prefer that they aren't using Shakespearean lingo, it's easier to read that way. I feel though, that you still did a really good job on capturing their voice (example: England's hoity toity superiority complex that translates into his superb vocabulary; America's more modern lingo and seemingly lesser intelligence). I would really like if you continued this story but I understand sometimes life gets in the way. If you do just know you'll have at least one person jumping on the edge if their seat and squealing their head off.
Flying Basilisk chapter 12 . 1/19
Even though it's been three years, I really hope you'll finish this fic! Good time-travel romance stories are hard to come by in the APH fandom, and this is the best one I've read yet!
Anom chapter 12 . 1/18
Dude it's been three years. What's good?
rosestroeda chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I know its been a long time, but are you going to continue this story? I would just love to know because I love how you write and this story is just the best one yet! I'm just hoping like a next chapter or a notify that it is discontinued and there's nothing left to hope for. I would like to know. And also a bunch of other old fans of this I bet!