Reviews for New Horizons
Otakuthetaco chapter 12 . 11/1
Please update soon
CodeVassie chapter 12 . 9/7
A wonderful read! Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you have a wonderful day!
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 12 . 8/24
This is a fantstic pirate england x america story that I ever read. You are doing awesome job on it and I love the flow of the story! I hope you get around to finishing this epic story. : )
lianpe chapter 12 . 8/17
This fic is such a killer, though having some kind of conclusion would make it even more spectacular.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23
I've already read this fic at least 5 times and I just love it. I hope you'll be able to finish it someday!
Lena-luvs-cats chapter 12 . 6/20
Hello, just wanted to take the time to say I greatly enjoyed this fic and do hope for an eventual continuation!
Yuzuha Akira chapter 12 . 5/21
Hey i'm wondering if you're still continuing this story? This is a very incredible story after all
Brittany Dennis chapter 12 . 5/17
I come back to this story all the time. I really love it! I wish you would finish it someday 3
Natileroxs chapter 12 . 4/24
Please continue this!
This is a wonderful story and I am completely hooked. I know it's been 4 years, but I hope there will be more updates?
Harrenwolf chapter 12 . 3/6
(Too lazy to log in) Reread for the third time. Loved it as much as the first two times. Begging for a conclusion to this piece of, like, sacred unicorn horn coated with the tears of angels and gilded with platinum. That's a terrible metaphor, but anyhow New Horizons is amazing (plot, characterization, intrigue, smut, I could go on) and I would love love love to see it finished. I completely understand if you can't or won't, but will be terribly disappointed. Seriously, this is the fanfic I want to see completed the most out of everything I've read. All the best.

That was somewhat incoherent, sorry. It's 1am.
WHY IS THIS INCOMPLETE I AM SO SAD
I feel like England would think of most of his past as shameful *cough cough punk phase*
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
Oh... Its unfinished. I love it a lot. I would be really happy if you continued sometime soon ja? You dont have to though.
Nepetas.Elbow chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Omg can please update! This fanfiction is so amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I noticed you haven't updated in forever and I thought I'd try to review it to bring it to your attention. Anyway, if you do see this and decide to update, I will be waiting with baited breath.