Reviews for New Horizons
snarkyfish chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
"Will he perform the unmentionable, death defying act of taking a shower? The world watches with bated breath!"
*giggle* That was pretty funny.
toolazytologin chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Oh I really like this story. Its apparently the first pirate! England story I've ever read and I think your characterisation of him is spot on. I also agree with the idea that PresentEngland would'nt brag about his past too much. This fic will be updated right? :/ I can't wait to read what happens next.
Kidiu chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
It's been several months, but this story is amazing. The whole set up is elaborate and interesting. But England hinted that Alfred died somehow, so I'm really worried about how everything is gonna play out!

I hope you continue!
Kidiu chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I'm glad that Alfred left, Arthur's possessiveness was annoying, though undeniably hot. XD
featherwingg245 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
This story is well-written, has a good plot, and the hot scenes definitely help! You don't give yourself enough credit on how knowledgable you are on the time period, because clearly you know what you're talking about. Waiting for the next update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
I love England :3 past and future, but especially past. Its just so different from his usual whiny tsundere portrayal in most fics. (Which i detest since its not really canon or at least highly flanderized) yeah im an ukus fan rather than usuk... anyway your story is great. I wonder what tests pirateengland will do next to test Al's species (or however one might want to call it) please update soon?
AnOn chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Update soon, please? ;D
murder-ink chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I love this fic and I love Pirate!England. I really wonder what's going to happen next. :3 Please update to feed my crazy desires (oh God, that sounded so stupid DX)
R.W chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Mexico was called ''New Spain" during that time.

Or at least, that's what I remember... Yep, New Spain. :3
Chiisaioni chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
I absolutely LOVE the part with staring at the map, be it just talking or that seriously arousing (should I say that? :D) sex scene.
And you now become one of my most favourite authors (not only from ) for your enormous efforts to stick to the tiniest details. It's great when creators of a world stick to the same solid structure, and I suppose it's even harder when we are talking of the real world and certain time of history.
alittleawkward chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Will you be continuing this story? I hope so. It is quite enthralling. I hope I will be able to see the end of this story. I love Pirate!England. However, thank you.
Sarah I LOVE ENGLAND Fanfics chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Really?! PLEASE UPDATE IT! I MUST KNOW MORE! Sorry, I went a little crazy there, very good story so far. Onhonhon!

-Sarah
hp1piececraziness chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Damn it, I really kind of want to know what the hell happened to Alfred the last time he visits the past. Ah, poor jealous England. He's jealous of himself. And that is what I call really funny and cute.
A-Non-Mouse chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
I wait with bated breath for the next chapter. I love cliffhangers, but dang it! They drive me nuts until I get the next part. So pretty please with a cherry on top for the chapter soon?
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
This is perfect perfect perfect. Please, I beg of you, add another chapter. It's just so well-written and the plot is interesting... :D Keep it up.
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »