Reviews for New Horizons
KnightByDesign chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Loving this story! I'm super pleased with the amount of research and time you spend on each chapter. It really shows! Can't wait for the next update. :)
Mad Decameter chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
It's so tempting! I want more! I think I kind of like the ukeUS idea. And Pengland is as cool as bloody hell. I like him so much! Please continue! XD
SqueeFreak chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I have definitely enjoyed this story so far and I would absolutely love to be able to read the rest of it! Hopefully it isn't another year until the next update! XD
MobileWriter chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
I love you shatterdoll! You are an excellent writerXD I love all of your fiber of your body and this fan fiction as well 3 I am very pleased to see that you have uploaded another chapter! it was worth the wait :D
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY SOON! Your story is too good to discontinue!
damtoti chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
This was pure amazing. Found this while browsing through fics, didn't expect much. I can now say it's my second fav USUK, or maybe tied for fav with that steampunk one.

Everyone was so in character, and I love how you gave England depth by giving him an arrogant past self and a more relaxed, concerned older self. And I also liked the way you made America uke, but not submissive at all. I have no idea how, but you managed to pull off turning something going close to a rape scene into a more comical, yet still emotional, moment. Yeah, that's what I liked about it. That amazing blend of humor, romance, and sexiness.

I realized halfway through that this was another unfinished, but amazing, pieces. But I felt so relieved when I saw your latest update was 2013. At least now I can feel pretty confident you will update, regardless how late. Especially since you already planned out most of the story, I believe. I feel pretty depressed when I subscribe to all those fics that aren't yet completed, with that tiny spark of hope that maybe they will update. But weeks pass and they don't seem to be doing so. When I find a story I like, I don't forget it, and I actually think about how much I want an update later on. SO UPDATE. Or else I'll make Pirate!England drunk rape you .
Deadeyesforyou chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
This story is so freaking cool! Im sad its not finished yet but i can understand xD these kind of stories that have to do with the past are the coolest and current America and Pirate!England just makes it so much better and way flippin funny Hahahahha! I hope to see an update soon! If you ever need any help or encouragement im full of ideas and happiness to give! Haha i want to be an editor when i get older so if you ever need any help, please ask! Im all for editing stuff! Thanks again for your hard work!
-Odisdera
Hageshi Akari chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Oh jesus! This story is so fantastic, amazing and wonderful! And a lot of other adjetives to describe how wonderful is this fanfic! I think I just felt for it damn it, I think I already adore it.

First let me say that I love your characterization, especially both Englands. Pengland characterization is fantastic: prideful, confident, a narcizist, maybe a bit of a dick and the most important thing that he doesn't submit to anyone taking what he wants, that attitude suits him just perfect, perfectly fitting for his golden era. Meanwhile England is calm, not a weakling, but a more mature man, and even if he has an interest in America he doesn't act like a maiden in love dependent of him, something that I am incredibly grateful here.
America is simply pretty awesome, with a cocky attitude but not incredibly annoying when bragging and not catching any clues of the Englands (wich is kinda cute).

At first I wasn't really sure how this story would turn (fanfics with Pirate!England more often than not stop being interesting at the 3rd chapter) but this one, this one I am so glad I decided to give it a try because it is fantastic. But god! I really want to know what will happen to Alfred in his next trip to the past, will Pengland discover him? Ohh I wonder!
Lapulta Cahill chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Auuugghh!

Why? You just /have/ to temporarily end it here? Por que? Why torture me with this suspense of Pirate!England?! It is beleaguring my mind and now I know that you have two more sections to go and chapters- auugghh! My impatience of waiting for well-written stories! [i.e. why do the best writers always have irl lives?] xD
(But in a more sane form of mind:)

I really, /really/ love what you've done with this fic. With Pengland, Alfred, the pocket watch, the whole thing. Especially the mystery surrounding Pengland, the money, and the Queen. While she made me rather peeved at her in the Shakespeare-chapter, it was a good kind of peeved, and now I love her for making me want more of this story. *virtually hugs the Queen...-ish*

Also, your writing was fun to read: I liked seeing the characters develop and the little tidbits of research and history you wove into it. (The part about the cockblock in the second? chapter made me snort-giggle-laugh, as well as Alfred fishing out Arthur's cooking not being Arthur's cooking, which was /hilarious/.) The iron-binding-fae tidbits were pretty awesome; I didn't know that.

I haven't given a thorough review in a good while, so I know this is pretty uncouth and weird, but I'm completely honest when I say that I want more of this, and CANNOT WAIT until you post the next chapter. I hope this spurs you on with your writing - (though never sacrifice quality for quantity; I can pinch myself to wait, though I'll look like a prune -) - although I wouldn't know why one review would do this, or I'm even adding sentences to this pointless paragraph.

At any rate, please keep up the good work! I hope writing (and life) goes well!
-Lapulta JRR Cahill

PS(BTW)- This story well be/has been added to Hetalia's Best

PPS- Has fanart been made of Burgerman? Because if not, it sure as heck needs some /runs off to google/draw Burgerman fanart/
Corey5268 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I hope it's not another year before this is updated. It's fantastic, and there's something about this chapter that seems different than the other two. Not in a bad way though (funny what time can do).
XXForrestStarXX chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I have become addicted to this story. Now I see why they recommended it, it's so awesome! England's rant caught me off guard, made me feel sorry for the old man. Ah well. I'm guessing Arthur will be as suspicious as ever with Al popping out of the blue again.
Anno chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Omfg this story is awesome even more than Prussia!
Plz update fast I'd hate to forget half of the story before I can read the new chapters
Cerulean Gaze chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely in love with this fic thus far! I'm eagerly awaiting your next installment!
Kirani56 chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
And then he goes for the third time...I wonder what will happen next?

Hehe a very nice story you got here and an interesting view on everyone. Your research paid off and when I read it, I couldn't help but smile at the small notions you pointed out :)

Sakura-Con I think you mentioned in earlier chapters (not to sound nosy but wow...I didn't know you attended that xD)

But continue on! Let us see what happens next in this story! :D
dbwidifandmgkrkskf chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Thanks for updating! Glad to have you back :)
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »