Reviews for New Horizons
Danny chapter 12 . 1/23/2019
Its been a while since you've updated but I recently rediscovered this fic & its just as good as i remember it! Idk if ur planning on finishing this, and its fine if you dont, but I'd be stoked if you come back to it! Thank you for writing such a fantastic fic!
ForgotToLoginLOL chapter 12 . 12/3/2018
OFFICER! OFFICER! I'M CALLING TO YOU TO REPORT THAT THERE IS CURRENTLY A CHILD ON THE STREET THAT HAS BEEN ABANDONED! I'D LIKE TO REPORT NEGLECT AND I WOULD HIGHLY LIKE TO SUGGEST IMMEDIATE DETENTION OF SAID GUARDIAN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
...
Lol just joking. But still. My heart. Tell me when the next sequel for Ant Man is because only he and God himself knows where the itty bitty shards of my shattered heart went after I found out when the last update was (2013 QAQ!)

There is no hope. We have no captain and this ship is sinking *wipes tear*
2018 chapter 12 . 11/12/2018
This story is amazing! Please pick it up again. You have no idea how hard it is to find a “perfect” fanfic. There’s always a little something I wouldn’t like about some fanfics like maybe the pacing is too long and dragged out, or maybe the plot just became dull...but this is one of those perfect fanfics for me. Please continue!
BloodRedJay chapter 12 . 11/13/2018
Man, I think I nearly died - and definitely cried - when I saw that this hasn't been updated for about 5 years! If on the off chance that you’re still at least considering continuing this, I’m all for it & really hoping for it! This is one of the best pirate!England (or Pengland, as you say. Why can’t I get “penguin” or of head when I think of that?) I’ve come across yet! Good ones are actually pretty hard to find. (If you know any, and if you respond to this, would you let me know their names/authors?)

Anyway, seriously love this, it's great! And once again, I hope you update again!
JennyCats chapter 12 . 10/30/2018
I hope you still continue with this story! It’s absolutely amazing
supporter chapter 12 . 10/8/2018
hi, I like your story very much, especially the plots. I think America is very simply and lively, so I hope you can continue writing someday, though it has been so long. I will support you. Come on!
King Hetalia chapter 12 . 9/25/2018
That moment you want to keep reading but the story isn't updated yet. So you just sit here patiently and wait!
BeenThereDoneDat chapter 12 . 8/5/2018
I really enjoy this story and it's concept, it's such a shame that the chance of this fanfcition being updated is slim.
Anyway, if this story is discontinued, then I can respect your action since writing a fanfiction is a bit difficult.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
I remember reading this fic 3 years ago... Even to this day, I still hope that one day, one day you will return and finish this amazing masterpiece... Wherever you are, I wish you the best!
SincerelyChic chapter 12 . 6/20/2018
I think I speak for everyone who has read and commented this story that we wish for you immediate return Shatterdoll. Though we may not know what actions are taking place for you IRL, writers block, work/school, or life I hope that you do return to us and share more of you beautiful literacy vision. I'm sending silent payers that you continue this amazing story. Best of luck!
Adri chapter 12 . 5/29/2018
Wonderful writing! I continuously find myself excited and awaiting for the next chapter at the end of each one. I love how the interactions between the two England's and America are both very different and very similar. And the fact that they are both inadvertently jealous of each other is hilarious and fun. :)
Arachnide chapter 9 . 5/27/2018
Seriously i am completely captivated by this story. Too sad it seems to be unfinished. I shall say that you have nothing to worry about for i find your work intricatingly beautiful. I saw a 'research note' of yours that caught my interest and decided to comment on it. There is a greek myth that explains the change of the seasons about the daughter of godess Demetra, Persephone who was captured by the god of the dead, Hades. Hades saw the beautiful girl and wanted to make her his so he took her with him to the land of the dead. Her mother though, in her grief, having lost her daughter and being unable to find her, stopped growing plants and everything started to willow and die. Scott was dying, humans didnt have what to eat. It was about that time that Zeus, brother of Hades, and God of the humans and thunder, and maybe the gods i am not sure, demanded Hades to return Persephone to her mother. Reluctantly the god of the dead agreed, not willing to face the wrath of his angry brother and guided the girl back to earth. Before she left though, he made her eat some six seeds from a pomegrade that has been harvested in his domein. The girl unknowing ate the seeds and left. The cath was that since she has eaten something from the domein of the dead, she couldnt leave it. So Hades made an agreement with her mother and said that every year for six months, as were the seeds he ate, persephone would come to live with him and the other six months she shall return to her mother. Thus the seasons were explained. For every time that persephone left to see her beloved, her mother would get lonely and sad, making autumn and winter come around. But once persephone was back, her mother would rejoice again and grant life to everything she had neglected, spring and summer. Sorry, i just remembered the myth and decided to share when i saw that comment about getting Arthur to eat something and how that would lead to captivity in the faerie realm. Heh, the myth has a lot of different interpretentyons though, so in some it is said that hades and persephone were madly in love while in others is said that persephone didnt love him back, but either way persephone becomes his wife. Seriously our mythology is so beautiful. Again, sorry for making you go through all of this. I dont know what inspired me, though it was probably your amazing story, but i suddenly had the urge to share with you this beautiful story. Though you might have heard it, its one of the most well known ones. Heh.
Pein's number 1 Girl chapter 12 . 4/27/2018
I doubt you're gonna come back to this and I hope you're still alive and well but if you decide to continue this story that'd be amazing. I love it in it's entirety.
Kitari Author chapter 12 . 3/24/2018
Please continue this! It's too interesting to just leave!
Dawn on fire chapter 12 . 3/3/2018
It doesn’t look like you will finish this fic, but would you be willing to let me know what your plan was for the other two trips? And what happened to Alfred that caused present England to think it was a tragic ending?
910 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »