Reviews for New Horizons
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 12 . 2/3/2018
Man, this story rocks. I know it'd probably be hard to pick up after all this time even if you are still on the site, but know I'm rooting for you. And dying to know how it all ends as a super big fan. Good luck!
Littlecloud5 chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
So good! I will be diligently waiting for an update
Otakuthetaco chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
Please update soon
CodeVassie chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
A wonderful read! Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you have a wonderful day!
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 12 . 8/24/2017
This is a fantstic pirate england x america story that I ever read. You are doing awesome job on it and I love the flow of the story! I hope you get around to finishing this epic story. : )
lianpe chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
This fic is such a killer, though having some kind of conclusion would make it even more spectacular.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I've already read this fic at least 5 times and I just love it. I hope you'll be able to finish it someday!
dlt-acct-pls chapter 12 . 6/20/2017
Hello, just wanted to take the time to say I greatly enjoyed this fic and do hope for an eventual continuation!
Yuzuha Akira chapter 12 . 5/21/2017
Hey i'm wondering if you're still continuing this story? This is a very incredible story after all
Brittany Dennis chapter 12 . 5/17/2017
I come back to this story all the time. I really love it! I wish you would finish it someday 3
Natileroxs chapter 12 . 4/24/2017
Please continue this!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
This is a wonderful story and I am completely hooked. I know it's been 4 years, but I hope there will be more updates?
Harrenwolf chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
(Too lazy to log in) Reread for the third time. Loved it as much as the first two times. Begging for a conclusion to this piece of, like, sacred unicorn horn coated with the tears of angels and gilded with platinum. That's a terrible metaphor, but anyhow New Horizons is amazing (plot, characterization, intrigue, smut, I could go on) and I would love love love to see it finished. I completely understand if you can't or won't, but will be terribly disappointed. Seriously, this is the fanfic I want to see completed the most out of everything I've read. All the best.

That was somewhat incoherent, sorry. It's 1am.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/21/2017
WHY IS THIS INCOMPLETE I AM SO SAD
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
I feel like England would think of most of his past as shameful *cough cough punk phase*
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »