Reviews for New Horizons
BigTimeMistake chapter 12 . 1/19/2016
Even though it's been three years, I really hope you'll finish this fic! Good time-travel romance stories are hard to come by in the APH fandom, and this is the best one I've read yet!
Anom chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
Dude it's been three years. What's good?
lutarb chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I know its been a long time, but are you going to continue this story? I would just love to know because I love how you write and this story is just the best one yet! I'm just hoping like a next chapter or a notify that it is discontinued and there's nothing left to hope for. I would like to know. And also a bunch of other old fans of this I bet!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
This was so well researched. It's a pity you never completed it. Such great work.
lutarb chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
OK, BUT PLEASE! I KNOW THIS IS TWO YEARS LATER BUT MIGHT YOU MAYBE CONTINUE THIS? I'm sorry but I really loved this story to no end and then I was horrified to see that you didn't imply it ended there but is leaving us at a dead end... I really loved this story with the way it went I think it was pretty well thought out. And anyways I hope you do continue this. I read this all in the same day, it was just all too addictive to stop. I'm hoping to find this story having a ending before I am dead~ (just kidding) ((also my soul would rise from the dead to continue this))
AyoM chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
This is a really great story! I hope you start updating it again, I'm pretty eager for the moment England may or may not find out about Alfred and the watch stuff! Anyways great story!
TomatoBash chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
Fuck you. Fucking hell! Why? Why did you freaking end this!? So much potential! How did he die? Did Arthur find out? What happened?! Fucking tell me! Two years? Two fucking years?! Please! I hate it when people stop a good story without finishing it!
Please don't let this end like D Gray Man! I'm sorry for the insult's, please! Please continue!
SingerKillerJaetch chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
I loooooooveeeeee this fic! Please continue!
Liber Albus chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
I've always loved the Usuk, but more love Ukus is a pity that does not find many fanfic Ukus have been completed, I love this story with all my heart, like most of your other stories, so I pray Continues knees that do not let you miss so b...
sally chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
hey i‘m a chinese girl who saw the article a month ago and i’d saythat it's the best finction i‘ve ever seen between know what?People in China are more likely believe American is The active side.I like you!Hope to be happy everyday!
The Story Siren chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
It's been two years since an update! This story is so good! PLEASE DONT LET IT DIE!
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Yeah, thinking like that is so typical for england.

Oh and please update soon! I hope you didn't abandon this story!
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
Yup, yup, Arthur has got to do a lot of explaining later on :)
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Thanks for the link. Will look it up

Oh and you are right their jealousy of themselves is indeed funny :)
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
Hehehe...your arthur is great :)
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »