Reviews for New Horizons
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
You made France seem like a creep...

Though you did make him want to rival with england, even if it was mainly, because england 'had' Alfred.
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
You are really a perfectionist, aren't you? Not that it's a bad thing...
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Hehehe...your seemingly randommly placed comments, gestures and metaphers, that are just so typical for either england or england were great. I especially found the comparision of America with an tea snack amusing.

Reallly, it was quite entertaining :D

Englands character in this story keeps it always interesting and oh how his quirk made me chuckle! Poor america didn't know what hit him
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Hmmm...would be funny, if France actually fell in love with America in this time. You know, have a battle for his attention with England?

That would be really funny...

Oh and I like your england :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
What a shock...nearly pity america...,but nah that was too an cool entrance for england :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Kensas...how fitting :)
DragonClaw827 chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Oh my gosh, please update! Even though it's been more than two years, I shall hope!
epickumquat42 chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
I know you haven't updated in forever, but I really love this story! Like, seriously, way more than I should. So, if you aren't going to update it anymore, could you maybe put it up for adoption? Please don't think I'm saying that someone could do a better job or anything, I'm just dying to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
Cha is basically the Chinese pronunciation for tea. It's quite a common word around Asia
midnightgamin chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
amazing man (or woman)! thus is such a great story? Is this permanently on hold? Meh, it was still prussian awesome
Wereshark chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please update! This is soooo good and o really must know what happens!
HollidayMourner chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
I'm so glad I find this story. It's amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lustforlife chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
Love this story:) your amazing and I love how I'm getting a little history lesion with it too. I hope you continue with this story. Best one I have read:))!
Spades813 chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
It's been 2 years man! Dx when are you going to update this awesome story or at least tell us what was supposed to happen QAQ
Hetaliaa chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
I was mentally telling 'Merica to not say or do anything stupid or out of time question but Nooo he just has to be a hero welp can't stop that it's life for America. Yet the American Dream! What ever that dream contained... Sorry... I'll stop typing now great story btw Author-chan!
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »