Reviews for Bestiae Mortis
Zale potter chapter 3 . 6/26
Love were this has gone this is bound to cause some heat to stir up.
Zale potter chapter 2 . 6/25
Very nice chapter love it.
Zale potter chapter 1 . 6/25
Nice Start wonder how things will go from here.
SilentProwler chapter 25 . 12/29/2017
Wish there were more, but oh well v.v Loved it while it lasted
gleefan2009 chapter 25 . 3/6/2017
love it please write more
Unicornninja14 chapter 25 . 2/18/2017
ahhh moreee!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
A lemming is a small furry animal that lives in packs and are known to throw themselves off cliffs at the first sign of danger, I don't know for certain where they live but I'm pretty sure I was south America or something like that...but don't trust me on that one...I'm probably wrong
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2016
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Azurepheonix chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
please continue
rocbabe chapter 25 . 2/3/2016
Please consider updating this story. All sorts of juicy things are brewing and I would love to see what happens next.
LandlessLord chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
Hello there, are you dead ? If not I feel like reading more about your story which could prove difficult if not written, ain't it ?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2015
This is a really great story and I was just wondering if you were ever gonna update... I'm guessing no cause it's but about 3years since you posted this chapter.
11809 chapter 19 . 3/5/2015
Ahh...this would have been better if you focused on the main character, ya know and only glimpses of other POV yet you added multiple views. Nar really interested me and while I like the other relationships, it is rather making me bored.
bloodedlife94 chapter 25 . 1/4/2015
damn! I somehow always end up falling in love with fics that arent completed...sigh, and this was really good :) Had really been looking forward to some more romance between the handsome male elf and harry :) go slash!
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
So many mini cliffie and no more chapters. What happened to Minerva.? Is she safe? We at least have an idea what happened to Ryan but will that have any consequences with Harry? What about Narcissa he was going to see Talnus today about Harry. Please update soon...