Reviews for Bestiae Mortis
gleefan2009 chapter 25 . 3/6
love it please write more
Unicornninja14 chapter 25 . 2/18
ahhh moreee!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
A lemming is a small furry animal that lives in packs and are known to throw themselves off cliffs at the first sign of danger, I don't know for certain where they live but I'm pretty sure I was south America or something like that...but don't trust me on that one...I'm probably wrong
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2016
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Azurepheonix chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
please continue
rocbabe chapter 25 . 2/3/2016
Please consider updating this story. All sorts of juicy things are brewing and I would love to see what happens next.
LandlessLord chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
Hello there, are you dead ? If not I feel like reading more about your story which could prove difficult if not written, ain't it ?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2015
This is a really great story and I was just wondering if you were ever gonna update... I'm guessing no cause it's but about 3years since you posted this chapter.
11809 chapter 19 . 3/5/2015
Ahh...this would have been better if you focused on the main character, ya know and only glimpses of other POV yet you added multiple views. Nar really interested me and while I like the other relationships, it is rather making me bored.
bloodedlife94 chapter 25 . 1/4/2015
damn! I somehow always end up falling in love with fics that arent completed...sigh, and this was really good :) Had really been looking forward to some more romance between the handsome male elf and harry :) go slash!
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
So many mini cliffie and no more chapters. What happened to Minerva.? Is she safe? We at least have an idea what happened to Ryan but will that have any consequences with Harry? What about Narcissa he was going to see Talnus today about Harry. Please update soon...
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
Everything leads back to England doesn't it. I knew Adrien is going to be trouble, he isvlike Ron just wants Hermoine for the conquest or in Rons case to use her brain. Whereas Keiran actually likes Hermoine and wants her for herself. Let's hope between Harry and Keiran they can keep Hermoine safe.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
Harry isn't going to be able to hide much longer...Adrian is going to be trouble...Ron in disguise I think
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
If he threatens and turns on Minerva more than few people are going to wonder what is going on. Not only that but to leave Severus hanging high and dry after protecting him for years is also going to raise some eyebrows. Albus has been losing it but now his manipulations and evilness is finally coming to tbe forefront and people are starting to realize he isn't the kind grandfather Leader of the Light that he has portrayed for decades. The jig is just about up...after all the prophecy never said what dark lord Harry was up against lol.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Haha Hermoine now has two vamps after her but I do agree with the girls Adrian is creepy and im suspect about his reasoning more conquest of Hermoine than wanting Hermoine herself.. He picked the wrong girl, she herself isn't weak but she has a support group that may just be more than he bargained for lol.