Reviews for The Assassin and the Clown
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 15 . 4/7
Aw, Daisuke and Ken are so cute together! I love how Ken started to change only with Daisuke, and no one else, and I also love how he made other friends as well.

I loved this story so much!
Elements1999 chapter 2 . 1/26
The moment Daisuke started saying Ken's name I was expecting Death himself to start watching. So far this is a good story. Keep up the great work.
Narusasuyamikizzy chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Remindes me of what happen to sasuke from naruto.
hitomi65 chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
nice story
Kionkitchee chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Okay, that's a warp! XD
I'm sorry for reviewing only on the last chapter but that was great! I love how U made Ken slowly changing n how Daisuke too. I love DaiKen n really take an offend over Ken x Yolei/Miyako in the real digimon.
Anyway, one of my fave stories
Regards,
Kyou Kionkitchee.
Schizo-of-Destiny chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
This story was a wonderful read! I loved the suspense and the plot twist at the climax of the story, and the character development was really sweet.
Great job! Keep up the good work! :)
Favorite of Chaos chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
couch... you meant coach right?
Writing Jet chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
Oh man read it all in one go, you have a knack for this :3
Maka94 chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
I really loved this story. The motifs, symbols and metaphors used were well written and fit the plot and characterisation of Ken and Daisuke brilliantly. I will say one thing though that you may find useful for future stories, whilst your author notes were entertaining at time I found that they were a little too descriptive of what you ment in your writing; you write so well that you shouldn't need to explain every chapter and it's meaning to us. That and maybe drawing out the conclusion are the only things but I loved the cheeky eavesdropping at the end and finding that in a multi-chapter and not a one-shot was brilliant :D
Melmel Phase chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
Wait...so who was seme!...please say Daisuke...
Melmel Phase chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
That's sooooooooo crazy!
Melmel Phase chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
Interesting. I luv it
Melmel Phase chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
I knew the statue was of Ken! It symbolizes Daisuke breaking of pieces of the old zombie like Ken to reveal...something maybe the new Ken? It's like what's actually happening in real life with them, cuz Dai is getting through to the real Ken piece by piece just like in the dream. Am I right? .
Melmel Phase chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
Daisuke's squeal of Doom! tehe . I usually call my squeals that. Finally I get to share the titte! XP
Melmel Phase chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
The voice and the shadow was Davis (Daisuke) right? It has to be I'm usually right about these things ya know. I LOVE the story so far and the way you portrayed (that sounds like the right word to use XP) the dream was perfect! It was like something I did in one of my own storys that I'm very proud of. .