Reviews for The Assassin and the Clown
chrono-contract chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
XD EPIC!
Ichijouji chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
this is awesome

it's nice there is more characters in

update soon
enigmaecstatic chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Ooo its getting good. I can't wait to see Daisuke's reaction when he finally sees where Ken lives. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Btw I thought at first the voice and figure were Daisuke but...I'm thinking it might be his brother too. You had to leave him alive for a reason, right?
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Now how in the world did he managed to sneak up to the ex-assassin. But bringing in the others was certainly a nice touch. I wonder how everything will play out now.
chrono-contract chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
great chapter! XD
Elegon chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Ohhhh, Shion's gonna get himself in some serious trouble! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks for the update!
Sentariana chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Awww...

This story is really good. I like all the mysteries which actually aren't easy to solve!

Please update soon. ;]

Luv

Sen.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
wow I love this! but the question is who is the one that is going to lead the relationship? who is the Dom?
chrono-contract chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
xD
Ichijouji chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
EXCELLENT it's get better ~~*love*

good luck with college
blackrose1993 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Neh! I really love this story! It's so adorable and amazing. I'm pretty sure that the shadow is Daisuke, right? and the statue is probably of Ken's mom? Either way I can't wait till you get the next chapter up!
Arciam chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Great story so far.

Although it's a pity that the other Digidestined will also be there :/
Mouse Kaiser chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Wow, I come back to the Digimon section, to one of my favourite OTPs and I get a rare gem at first glance. I like how this story is turning out and I'd come back to this section for more of this. I'm really excited for what you have planned.

3)~ Mouse Kaiser
Ichijouji chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
wah I totaly love it~. I couldn't sleep untill I read it all u did great. can't wait for the next chapter.. & good luck with ur finals ~
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 5/25/2010