Reviews for Mothers, Lock Up Your Daughters
dreamschemer chapter 6 . 5/10
please please please update, at least to the point where Gin and Hijikata get back together! This story arc rocks!
BlackLotus524 chapter 6 . 4/12
Please come back to this story! I'm dying to know how the plot ends and how Gintoki and Hijikata's relationship develops!
You Are An Awesome Writer chapter 1 . 2/29
Ugh the story halted just when things got really interesting. Please update! T_T
Akira1008 chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
I really like this story!
Can you update this story, Please?
i'll be waiting!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
I'm not a yaoi fangirl at all (well GrimmIchi had it's moment but that it!) but this was so damn good. It's a shame it's not finished
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Sougo is amazing xD
Kokoroyume chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Oh ? It is discontinued then ? Too bad :x
Anyway, thank you for these chapters ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
oh my god please update soon.
Shirubagure chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
...Dang it! I really loved the first one, really liked the sequel and I figure out its not even completed and hasn't updated for two years. ;w; I was really hoping for more, how the case got solved and all that other stuff I'll probably never see! D: I'll wait, I'll wait forever if I have to for this to update. :c I love your writing style and I really wanted more. When I finished the chapter I immediately was going to press the "Next Chapter" button, but imagine my surprise that it's not there. ;w; We were just getting to a good part!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Hey! Hello! Yes, its me again! You know this message "Hey die you see how"? Yes? You see what I'm talking about ? Good! Well, it was me but I didn't mean to tell you to go to hell, nor anything it was an error. I wanted to say " Hey DID you see how many review you got?" but the page suddenly crash down and the review got sent like that, totally not finished and a mistake in the second word (shame on me ! :0) . So it wasn't any hater, no need to freak out, or fall into a bad depression. But I sent another message, you saw this enormous paragraph? Yeah, it was me. I hadn't realize it was so big until I checked to be sure it has been sent.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Mmh, I had started to write a review but I didn't even got to finish the first sentence and suddenly the page crash down. Sooo, I must redo it, yes ? :D
Well, did you see all the enormous reviews you got from people who are begging you to continue your story? I know you got a lot of pressure and everything but please, please, please, please , pleaaaaaase can you just give it a try?
Like a lot of people, I love how you depict all the dynamic between Hijikata and Gintoki,one of my two favorites ships (the other being Gintoki and Tsukuyo). It doesn't seem fake, immature nor anything, you don't mess up with their personaty just for them to fit in the story. I saw some ovely OOC GinHijiGin, at the point of being almost disgusting. But you got them so good. Its rare because like all Sorachi-sensei's characters they are hard to get and easy to turn into OOC, without even noticing .
It's funny that Hijikata is such a cute woman when turn into a woman. This made me laugh , I could totally saw him all flustered and embarrassed on his high heels, in front of all the Shinsengumi.
But now, I'm craving to see Gintoki forced to turn into a gorgeous, beautiful (I'm emphasizing on GORGEOUS and BEAUTIFUL) woman to help for the plan. With all Souyo's servants squeaking and squealing around him while pulling his hair "Omg they're so soft, like a cat's!" Huh?! O.o Is it a compliment?
It would be too funny to see him in the same state as Hijikata. xD
Finally, I totally love your OC. The princess, even her disappeared friend the slave, her mother, everyone. You even got to create an whole Planet, with its Natives and all.
So, I love your story, the character, the concept, atmosphere, everything. It's easy to got in the story. I don't even know if you're still in activity on the site, but if you do, please can you consider on continuing it? There are so many people who want to see where it'll go! There's not enough good writers in this fandom, well not as good as you. Me myself, I'm not good enough to write real, interesting story. Please, don't let it go to trash. And if you really can't finish it, can you at least tell us how it'll end? So, someone who want to finish it would be able to do it in the same way you had wanted it. But even like that it won't be the same as if you had written it by yourself.
I still have things to say but I can't feel my fingertips anymore so I'll stop here. I start typing this review surely like 1,5 hour ago . Yeah, I really wanted it to be good (is it the only adjective I know?!) but I just feel like its not enough to touch you. :/
P-S: please go easy on me, I can read English easily but writting it is a bit more difficult. -.-
Hey die you see how
Orchidellia chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Love love love! Your GinHiji is amazing. The dynamic feels so real! I hope you get the chance to finish this fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Hello! I just came to re-read your fic, hoping for a new chapter. I don't know if you still think of updating since it's been a year...But I want you to know that I'm welling to wait for the next chappie. Please don't just drop this fic, it's really good. And I really want to know what happened to Hijikata in the past.
Syn'phasia chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I didn't properly review your story, so I just wanted to review it now and say what a great story this is. I actually read your prequel (and I was SO interested to see how it would end), so I continued on to this one. I love how you portrayed Hijikata and Gintoki (since it is kind of close to the truth, haha...) and their discomforts on the whole "one-time sex" situation. I love how real you bring it (I swear, I see the whole thing playing in my head when I read this story!), and I love the way that this story flows. I thought it was kind of cute when the maidservants of Souyo wanted to dress Hijikata up. When Gin cornered Hiji, I thought there was going to me more smex...to my relief (and disappointment), there wasn't any action, but I supposed I would have saw some in the future...until I noticed there wasn't a seventh chapter. I waited a while, and then I noticed that it wasn't continuing...and has not continued. Just out of curiosity, will you ever continue this story? I really, really, really like how this story is going, and it would be such a shame if it never ended. To me, it would be like watching a good movie only for my television to crap out on me, or my favorite book to be ripped out for the last two pages. (Yes, that IS how much I like this story.) So...here is my review. :D