Reviews for Things Are Better Now
JustAnotherGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
You know that awkward moment when you do something weird because of a description of a character that reminds you of another character even though said characters are completely different? No? I already knew I was crazy, thanks for confirming. The thing is, I used to read NaLu fanfics a lot, and Lucy was often described as golden blonde with chocolate brown eyes, and so I read that line of the third paragraph and kinda flipped out for
A) a second and
B) a very insignificant reason
I don't know why, but this was something I felt like randomly mentioning. Good day.

P.R. (Post Review, duh)
NaLu is the ship name for Natsu x Lucy from the anime Fairy Tail. If you just possibly happen to be an anime geek, I also watch/read the manga or LN of the following:
SAO, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Your lie in April (I cried), Soul Eater, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ouran HSHC, Akatsuki no Yona, Black Butler, Seraph of the End, that one Netflix original... Erm... Seven Deadly Sins! Gotta love Ban x Elaine. Death Note, and AoT. Wait, WHY THE HELL DID AOT END UP LAST? Have an even better day if you're reading this. Bye-bye!
lifelane chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Endless love to you and your stories. :) I also had to google what a vest top was. Turns out it is just a tank top!
lifelane chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Haha I love how his mind is in the gutter. ;)
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Aww so perfect *sniffles
Tardis.diaries chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
how domestic
Ayjah chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Another great story
clara'samime chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Ah. Why do you have to write such amazing fanfics?
Imoen Grace chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
I think what I love best about your stories (besides Rose & Ten being together) is the way you write the Doctor's words. I can literally hear David Tennant saying them and they *feel* right. If only we could *see* these adventures played out on the screen...

Thank you!
pauladfiore chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Serediptiously found this story as Season 5 begins in the States. The Tenth Doctor is irreplacable and unforgettable as is the love between him and Rose. Thank you for sharing the joy.
Chasing-Dreams90 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
whoop whoop. love it as always. so very romantic and totaly brilliant. Great how you do the 'her and him' and 'him and her' bits. It shows that they are meant to be and everything. Really great work.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful update. I like these two together, the perfect match.
Jaby chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Simply lyrical at the end.

Doesn't we all want somebody like The Doctor and a relationship like this? Loved it!
JeGarr chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Yay! Fluffyish chapters are the best.

I'm so glad you haven't been evil yet and broken Rose and the Doctor up.

:D
MentalMeander chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Aw it's over! But WOW what a bloody fantastic chapter to end on! The ending was amazing, and I loved the bit with the eight words. There's a fic I once read and fell in love with, and at one bit the Doctor says to Rose "Did you know I once saved my life with eight words?" So needless to say, this absolutely made my day, because I love how you worded it!

"Because they are the Doctor and Rose. Rose and the Doctor. This is how it was always meant to be.

She loves it.

And you know what? So does he."

*insert pathetic fangirl sigh here*

Can't wait to see what lovely stuff you come up with next!
Bella.Barbaric chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Love the chapter, yet again! I really don't know how you keeping making each chapter better than the last one, when I always think that it can't get any better!

I see you're from the UK, so have you seen the new series? I don't know about you but I'm actually quite liking it, Matt Smith is weirdly good looking, though he's no DT!

Great chapter as always!