Reviews for Things Are Better Now
theladypantera chapter 3 . 8/29
I **loved** his domestic comment when she was putting on his tie. That was so sweet.
theladypantera chapter 2 . 8/29
As always I love your writing! Just not sure why Rose is wondering if this is going to keep happening between them? Just didn't seem natural. They've been shagging for a week, I'd say there were a couple, ya? lol. Anyways, other that odd little bit, very, very cute!
JustAnotherGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
You know that awkward moment when you do something weird because of a description of a character that reminds you of another character even though said characters are completely different? No? I already knew I was crazy, thanks for confirming. The thing is, I used to read NaLu fanfics a lot, and Lucy was often described as golden blonde with chocolate brown eyes, and so I read that line of the third paragraph and kinda flipped out for
A) a second and
B) a very insignificant reason
I don't know why, but this was something I felt like randomly mentioning. Good day.

P.R. (Post Review, duh)
NaLu is the ship name for Natsu x Lucy from the anime Fairy Tail. If you just possibly happen to be an anime geek, I also watch/read the manga or LN of the following:
SAO, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Your lie in April (I cried), Soul Eater, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ouran HSHC, Akatsuki no Yona, Black Butler, Seraph of the End, that one Netflix original... Erm... Seven Deadly Sins! Gotta love Ban x Elaine. Death Note, and AoT. Wait, WHY THE HELL DID AOT END UP LAST? Have an even better day if you're reading this. Bye-bye!
lifelane chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Endless love to you and your stories. :) I also had to google what a vest top was. Turns out it is just a tank top!
lifelane chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Haha I love how his mind is in the gutter. ;)
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Aww so perfect *sniffles
Tardis.diaries chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
how domestic
Ayjah chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Another great story
clara'samime chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Ah. Why do you have to write such amazing fanfics?
Imoen Grace chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
I think what I love best about your stories (besides Rose & Ten being together) is the way you write the Doctor's words. I can literally hear David Tennant saying them and they *feel* right. If only we could *see* these adventures played out on the screen...

Thank you!
pauladfiore chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Serediptiously found this story as Season 5 begins in the States. The Tenth Doctor is irreplacable and unforgettable as is the love between him and Rose. Thank you for sharing the joy.
Chasing-Dreams90 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
whoop whoop. love it as always. so very romantic and totaly brilliant. Great how you do the 'her and him' and 'him and her' bits. It shows that they are meant to be and everything. Really great work.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful update. I like these two together, the perfect match.
Jaby chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Simply lyrical at the end.

Doesn't we all want somebody like The Doctor and a relationship like this? Loved it!
JeGarr chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Yay! Fluffyish chapters are the best.

I'm so glad you haven't been evil yet and broken Rose and the Doctor up.

:D