Reviews for Breaking the Deal
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Thank you for writing this tale. May the Halls of Asgard sing tales of your awesomeness for millennia to come.
RoyalSorceress14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Have you ever watched Linkara's review of One More Day for Atop the Fourth Wall's 200th episode?

It's one of his best episodes ever and the well thought out rant is truly epic.
DestinyZX chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Now this is what I would prefer instead of One More Day. This is truly amazing. A very well done, well written, well executed story.

Peter ready now to move on and ensure the future his daughter would soon have.

This is... an excellent story. I loved it.
DestinyZX chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Now THAT is how it should be. Really awesome and a great job in stabbing at that horridness which is One... More... Day. Well done dude.
DestinyZX chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Man this is just insane. Holy crap! Wow. I love it. Really well done.
DestinyZX chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Yep. Now Mary Jane feels the full feeling of what One More Day had done. Crazy. And yeah, I have a feeling Mephisto is trying to be like Darh Vader in that last part. This is truly well done here.
DestinyZX chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
And here come the reinforcements. This is just truly awesome. What an intense chapter this is. Yeah, I'm being repetitive but hey, this is better. Way better than what that jerk Quesada would do.
DestinyZX chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Man what a battle. The fight with him and Blackheart is just amazing. Goes to show that Spider-Man has a lot of potential. Really awesome. Great chapter, as always.
DestinyZX chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
This is getting to be really enjoyable. At least Peter is admitting his faults. I know for sure that the next one will be even better. :)
DestinyZX chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Wow. What a battle. This is truly insane. I love it. Moving on to the next one. yeah, my reviews are short but I want to enjoy this fully.
DestinyZX chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Run Mary Jane run. These demons want you. Man I'm going to enjoy this one for sure. Well done.
DestinyZX chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Well... guess Spider-Man isn't taking this well. This is what happens when he decides to make harsh decisions like that. I'm liking it alright and the shocking reality sinks in.
DestinyZX chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I hated One More Day but this here is going to be something I look forward to reading. Great job.
Stella Marshal chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Best Fix Fic I have ever read. You ever think of doing one for Civil War? I know I would love to see that mess Fixed.
MadCapMunchkin chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
This might be stating the obvious a bit, but this story is absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to read the sequel!