Reviews for Breaking the Deal
ursaber chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Amazing. This is the most entertaining battle sequence I've ever read in a fan fiction. Truly you must be some kind of wizard. And Spider Man's humor, Oh how great it is especially the Doc Strange ex machina moment.
ursaber chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Oh MY GOD. WHY the hell aren't you the Amazing Spider Man writer

11/10: Superb
ursaber chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
PERFECT!
Houndini chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
I'm not a fan, but isn't telling her she's a useless idiot too much? On the other hand...
Houndini chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Nobility, not nobleness
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Thank you for writing this tale. May the Halls of Asgard sing tales of your awesomeness for millennia to come.
RoyalSorceress14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Have you ever watched Linkara's review of One More Day for Atop the Fourth Wall's 200th episode?

It's one of his best episodes ever and the well thought out rant is truly epic.
DestinyZX chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Now this is what I would prefer instead of One More Day. This is truly amazing. A very well done, well written, well executed story.

Peter ready now to move on and ensure the future his daughter would soon have.

This is... an excellent story. I loved it.
DestinyZX chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Now THAT is how it should be. Really awesome and a great job in stabbing at that horridness which is One... More... Day. Well done dude.
DestinyZX chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Man this is just insane. Holy crap! Wow. I love it. Really well done.
DestinyZX chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Yep. Now Mary Jane feels the full feeling of what One More Day had done. Crazy. And yeah, I have a feeling Mephisto is trying to be like Darh Vader in that last part. This is truly well done here.
DestinyZX chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
And here come the reinforcements. This is just truly awesome. What an intense chapter this is. Yeah, I'm being repetitive but hey, this is better. Way better than what that jerk Quesada would do.
DestinyZX chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Man what a battle. The fight with him and Blackheart is just amazing. Goes to show that Spider-Man has a lot of potential. Really awesome. Great chapter, as always.
DestinyZX chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
This is getting to be really enjoyable. At least Peter is admitting his faults. I know for sure that the next one will be even better. :)
DestinyZX chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Wow. What a battle. This is truly insane. I love it. Moving on to the next one. yeah, my reviews are short but I want to enjoy this fully.