Reviews for Tricrossed
stardustfalling chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
I have read several of your works so far, and I have really enjoyed all of them. I really enjoyed Tricrossed because of the hopefulness and the emotional chord it struck within me. Thank you for writing such emotional, careful work and posting it; every sentence in your stories feels thought out, and it is a pleasure to read your work. Your author's note was very interesting to me.

Just out of curiosity, I have read "tin man & scarecrow, and I was wondering if you were planning on leaving the story posted even after writing a future/second person non-sequel. Are you? I enjoyed the feeling in that one as well, even though it was bleak and regretful, because it felt very fervent to me, and it is unique (to me at least; I haven't found anything similar) within the Bleach fandom. I would, however, understand if you choose to take it down; I just wanted to say that I really liked that story as well.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
Adobo-chan chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I finally got around to finishing this and it was wonderful. The artful writing and quiet growth were beautiful. Where Toushirou falls in love with everyone but Karin and Karin persists in spite of her one sided love makes me appreciate their journey. It was just a wonderful story so thank you very much for this. :)
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I stumbled across this and I just wanted to say how much I love your prose. It's beautiful and rich and yet so endearingly simple in its structure that it's like a perfect paradox. I'm off to read more but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this chapter before I did. :)
Rose Zaki chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Thankyou. That was a story that... I don't know. It was so... I can't really find the right words but thankyou. For writing this, and sharing pieces of your soul. I hope you really did get back a lot from it because it really shows how much humanity you injected into this.

Rose

p.s. I think the tense worked really well. Great story.
Rebellious Rogue chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
I don't do reviews very often anymore but something about this made me feel the need to. Sometimes I think the rest of the world doesn't quite understand a writer giving a part of their soul when we write but we do. In your story, the way you wrote it, it was just amazing. Strangely enough I kind of feel like the third girl and maybe that's why I felt so strongly to review. You write beautifully and if I was half the writer you were, I would never put a pen down. Thank you so much for sharing this. It was amazing.
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
And this was the reason why I love this the most...

You say you give away a piece of you soul everytime you write.

I could feel it when i read this :D It was written loud and clear...This is why i love this one so much.

I do like two bits, but i feel (atm) it is less YOU, more of an evolving you? or an author you.

THIS is YOU you, a expression of feelings. An art? a medium? a poem? it's def. more sentimental.

I found the new two-bits little weird (at first), because i found it was more like a story? (i dunno).

But it was not in anyway bad (please don't get me wrong), the feel of it was slightly different than i orginally felt :D

But this is one of the best of you :D and i feel very privileged that you have shared it with us :D!

p.s. Funny tho, out of the collection of your other fics, i was so curious about tin man and scarecrow. i had this "click on it, NO! not yet..." impulse.

But because that i don't understand Gin as much as i should, i'm gonna wait :D...
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
And THEN the conclusion...

and just when i thought that chapter 5 was the ending...

This was just beautiful...and the most shortest, intimate, tid-bit that i read.

You couldn't of done this better (or maybe...) :D

And i really couldn't believe you just did that... (because of my fish?...) :p

because i thought you'd planned and plotted all of this and you'd known what this was like all along.
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
OMFG!

This was brialliant!

I really dunno what to say cause punkrcok holly basically said it all!

I read this first thing in the morning on my phone, while u just BARELY got my eyes opened. And when i saw the update, i was awake!

Read 2 days ago, but cause of exams, didn't review...

But i've read it so many times since then!

My first feelings when i read it that morning, were tears running down my cheek. Yes, i did cry, but with a smile, and what made me cry was not the whole chapter, but acctually the LAST sentence.

The LAST few sentences just made such a big impact, emotionally, and i felt it held the meaning of the whole entire fic!

Also, this chapter felt like the sunrise, dunno how to explain it...but when i got to the end, IT was like the sun was shining brightly. NOT just Toushirou acctually watching the rising sun, but i mean in the context of a moment of his life?

It still had that bittersadness in the air, but after reading it a few times over, i found bits happiness here and there, all wrapped up as Karin :D

This might sound cheesy, but Karin was like a little fairy, occasionally sprinkling some dust here and there, and if i'd look carefully enough, they were moments of small joy, or at least a chuckle :D

And the there was Toushirou's "hunger"...Funny, i still wonder what that is? Cause if i interpret it, it feels like he wants to love again. BUT then Hyourinmaru butts in and goes "don't cross the (damn) line..." and then i wonder, Which line? The line of loving someone in general?, Yuzu's line? KARIN's line?

Cause, I would've thought that Hyorinmaru wanted his Toushirou to go for Karin :D (so i thought the line was Yuzu)

But today i realize what really Tricrossed mean! (lolz, took me a very long time)

Toushirou crossed the first line: Hinamori.

Then the second line: Yuzu

Then Karin crossed the line to be with him OR HE crossed the line and fell in love :p (either way)

Hence: Tricrossed. lolz.
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Hey awesome work on this. I really liked this story. Excellently done.
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
so... you added this because there was no other author's note?
PunkRockHolly chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
I'm don't even know what to say. It's like you pulled open Toshiro's soul and bared all of his emotions to readers in an incredible way. I'm envious of your ability to write the huge amounts of feeling so well, because it's not easy - and it's not easy to turn something like this around so much without it sounding cheesy. So while I'm pretty jealous, I'm so glad that you use the skills you have, and are so intent on improving them as well.

The other thing I enjoyed was the vaguely abstract style. Also the fact that it was written in second person, which added to that. But I really liked how it was almost entirely narrative - with little dialogue. I think that amplified the emotion as well. It was raw and intense, something I think a lot of people shy away from, but you took a challenge and it went great. This is an amazing short, I absolutely loved it.

I guess I did know what to say...Heh.
Zacheria chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
This was an excellent read, I was enraptured the moment I started to read, good job.

Zacheria
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
but isn't he married?
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
i am understanding less and less, how is this like glue and duck tape? what time is it? how are these events related to one another?
PunkRockHolly chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Aaagh so sad! But so wonderfully written. I really liked the inclusion of both their thoughts/points of view, and the similarity of the formats. I absolutely loved it - the part about strange magics especially. Great, as always ]

I got a bunch of messages about two bit town...did you do a bunch of editing? I didn't read any Author's notes or all the way through the chapters, but I'm really confused now. So what's up?