Reviews for Supermen of Eva: The New Hellspawn
jboy44 chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
update soon please.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
This was... curious...

Wel, if you ever continue your story, I hope that you pair up Shinji with Asuka.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
very interesting
Zaralann chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Nice!
drevagon chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Like to see new chapter. This is a cool concept.
Toby860 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
this is a story that needs to be continued for the betterment of mankind and all who are on this site. please update this story soon.

I'm Alexis Svitkona and I approve this story.
Frosty Wolf chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
A supermen eva story, correction, a GOOD supermen eva story. Awesome! I like what you did here, not just with the fight, but how you haevn't cut out the superwomen. I look forward to more!
SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Awesome story. I havn't read the 'Superwomen of Eva' yet, probably should since it's elements present in your story are kinda confusing me, but the integration of 'Spawn' is really cool.
cloudedend chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Please continue with this brilliant story, Spawn has always been a awesome superhero and having Shinji as the new spawn is a fascinating dynamic. Please update this as soon as possible! I hope you plan to bring in the other superwomen into this, the interactions should prove quite interesting. Also, the spawn mythos. Keep up the good work!
Silber D. Wolf chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
cool story
ArkT chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Amazing!

I cannot wait for the fifth chapter!
hman1227 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
i love the story and i think you are doing a great job. so keep up the good work and update soon
twilightnite13 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
oh yea i like Kieth David when he was the voice of Goliath in Disney's Gargoyles i didnt kno he was the voice for Spawn in the series... keep up the great work Azure :D
DoubleDidigit42 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
You are off to avery good start. I am a big fan of both Spawn and Evangelion, and these two work out pretty well when placed together. My only request is that you make Shinji a little more aggressive both in and out of the suit and Shinji recive "memmories"(flashbacks) from Al Simmons.I'm also pro Shinji/Rei.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Hey I'm back from the dead (ain't no grave can hold my body down) annd thank you for incorperating the voice of keith david and spawn's lines but personally I still think that Shinji should act a little aggressive(outside the suit) towards his roommates but nice job none the less bro