Reviews for AU2: Through the Looking Glass
pedomellonaminno chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
This is the most absolutely brilliant, amazing, fantastic chapter I have ever read, period. It was just that great. Even if I did get a bit confused as to which Rose was which. And that's the most amazing solution to the whole Doctor/Doctor/Rose issue. New Doctor to make Rose happy? Done. New Rose to make the Doctor happy? Easy. Throw in Jenny and a descendent from the future, and a daughter, and Gallifrey, and you get amazing. This is quite possibly the longest review I've ever written, but it definately deserves it. :)
seekerchasing chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Brilliant. two roses equals a happy ending for all. at least until one's son goes missing :(

Anyway loved this. the parts you wrote with the Doctor stuck in the mirror were my favourites because you wrote it in such an amazing way
ValaEnVash chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
that last bot was really beautiful. Brought tears to me eyes and all that. good job!
timano chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
An excellent and well-written story. Which version to continue? Do them both! Alternate realities, and all! 10 out of 10 stars.
Vanidot chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
I missed voting so I wont but Do you have a story about twelve and Jenny or was that just a possibility you thought of? On the whole I liked both stories but the f word was completely unneccesary. I cried and laughed and cried somemore which in my hallmark makes for a good book. I'm adding you to my favorite authors list (which i dont do often) in case you come up with any more. I'd like to see more of Corin and Rose adventures in their own tardis and two roses was a nice way to end the delimma (I Know I spelled that wrong but I'm not on my computer I keep hitting the wrong keys) anyway good marks for a well written story oone thumb don for the f words (but only one thumb) nine it total (hey it could happen)
Sunfall E chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
Please use this one.
Taylor Harkness chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
I think you should go after the un-regeneratable Ten and twin Rose. :) Either way, I can't wait for the sequel.
L Moonshade chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
I'm so glad you're writing another one! This one was very well done and very sweet, even through all the angst.
scifigeekgirl chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
Wow this chapt was gorgeous! I love how you tied everything back to the tree as well as the naming ceremony. Very nice.
Taylor Harkness chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
Ep! This chapter is so happy, I'm so glad that they're finally together again! :D
Taylor Harkness chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
Happy ending? Or is there more to come? :) I'm a bit confused on one part, though. How did he survive the Master's final return, didn't he die? Oh, but yes, he can't regenerate all the way. But also, how did he end up in the mirrors? Or did I miss something? Darn it. Great chapter. Bora Bora? Hehe! Can't wait to read more.

Keep on writing!
Magali chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Hello, I'm reading. Sorry for not leaving reviews. I am just a little bothered that in my country, Corin is a pure, 100% girl's name!
Akira444 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
Holy... effing... CRAP.

This is seriously the best thing I've ever read, and that's saying something. For ages now I've been wondering what on earth happened between Rose and Human!Doctor... and here it is!

This is seriously... again... seriously original. I love how you captured Rose after her adventures, going insane and all. Quite a strange turn of events - most have her going OMG HUMAN DOCTOR LETS HAVE SMEX NOW. Or something to that effect, but this is brilliant.

Maybe... *hands a cookie* if you could throw in Romana? Hmm? Pretty please? *grin*

Okay, feel free to pull apart my fan fics now. Go on, please. Oh, and do post the next chapter before I pull my hair out and end up writing it myself :p (not that I would, because honestly... I wouldn't really do that. Okay, maybe if Captain Jack Harkness held me at gunpoint and MADE me do it... that's another story. *grin*)
Taylor Harkness chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
Amazing! It's very sad to see all the characters so tortured... especially the Time Lord Doctor, but it's a very good story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Keep on writing!
oreocookies13 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
i really love the doctor and rose together and this story is really good! i always wondered what could have happened after the end of the 4th season :)