Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life
optional-fiend chapter 21 . 10/7/2021
Touching. Even though it's HEA it still has a lingering sadness. I liked your style of short chapters, almost like they were just snapshots of their relationship. It's happy and sad at the same time, yes they found each other and got married, but in the twilight of their lives they won't enjoy the long and happy marriage that Edward deserves after so long, with children and holidays and shared experiences.

I would ask you to continue but it would only bring pain. I think I hope that Edward went first. That he didn't have to live alone in his final days as he did for most of his life. Bella is obviously heartbroken at becoming a widow, and I wouldn't wish anyone to go through it twice, but I hope she was able to pull from beautiful memories of 45 years with Jacob and the later years with Edward to comfort her, as a life well lived because she loved and was loved. Sharing memories with her daughter, making new ones with her grandchildren. Hopefully seeing Carlie meet the man that would give her what Bella found twice, before she says her final goodbyes.
MsLiss chapter 4 . 11/19/2020
I love
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 21 . 12/16/2019
Phenomenal! Thank you!
Tan chapter 16 . 10/15/2019
This is one of the loveliest stories I have ever read. :)
Tan chapter 3 . 10/14/2019
I know I'm gonna fucking cry if I continue reading this story but it's so good that I'll do it anyway.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2019
You REIN in emotions, not REIGN in. (Think about using a horse's reins to control it.)
PurpleRain27 chapter 21 . 1/26/2019
Sweet and beautiful! Just loved it.
SassyCass chapter 21 . 8/10/2018
Thank you for writing and sharing In the Twilight of My Life. From the title to the final Authors note, it has been a lovely, touching journey. Now I'm off to find that sequel : ) .

I'm so glad I found your work.
SassyCass chapter 20 . 8/10/2018
"It was the kind of kiss that made me remember what lips were meant to do." How passionate is that?! You have a wonderful way with words.
SassyCass chapter 19 . 8/10/2018
Edward and the grandbabies- THAT was fun. But, oh so poignant, Embry as Jake's bestie. How classy was his reaction to Bella's "second time 'round?

Wonderful chapter!
SassyCass chapter 18 . 8/10/2018
: ) ! Just : ) !
SassyCass chapter 17 . 8/10/2018
Ahhhh . . .
SassyCass chapter 16 . 8/10/2018
Hooray for dinner parties : ) ! That was fun to read. It made me happy to read of the sense of community with which Edward and Bella are blessed. I'm gad Bella was drawn into Edward's sphere; so glad she's not alone, but happy, loved, appreciated.
SassyCass chapter 15 . 8/10/2018
This story is so rich. I actually find myself tearing up for these two.
SassyCass chapter 14 . 8/10/2018
You wrote that with such grace. Well done.
2,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »