Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life
Mol3247 chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Can't believe the nasty nurse treating them like badly behaved children...I'm certain it happens, but sooooo mean...
Mol3247 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Can't stop reading but wanted to review too. Fab story, this was such an emotional chapter - I teared up.
TheRugbymom chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
nicely done
TheRugbymom chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
nicely dine
sharonjane chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
I have read a whole hell of a lot of fanfiction stories, but that has to be the most touching love story I have EVER read. I spent the whole time reading it with either a smile on my face of with tears running down my face, not sad tears but happy tears due to the beauty of their love story. Thank you for writing this, it was a pleasure to read.
KathrynCullen chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
What a truly fantastic story! I couldn't look more forward to the sequel! Great job! :)
hotandcold chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Awwww - this is so very sweet and gentle, so far. And imagine that, a fic in which jacob was not a jerk

when i started it, i wasn't sure, but the first three chapters have been very touching and very real

love it!
MarySoul chapter 21 . 11/8/2010
So sweet. It warmed my heart! Thank you for this beautiful story.
quoideneufj chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
This is different. A kind of poignant beauty to it so far. Thank you for sharing.
sleepwalker1 chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
This was such a uniquely and beautiful take on Edward and Bella. I LOVE that you gave them their happiness. There was really no other way for this to end. I look forward to the sequel although I known it cannot have the same kind of ending. Well written and a job well done!
MeTeeKay chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
Great story. It was a wonderful twist. I had been looking for something different. I am glad I ran across this one. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the sequel.
Tinas31 chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
Awww loved the hea but I gotta read outtakes! Loved it
Tinas31 chapter 18 . 10/20/2010
Aww even grandpa edward is so good w/words! Swoon!
Tinas31 chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
Years again... I'm supposed to be resting but I can't stop reading
Tinas31 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Tears am I gonna be crying this while story? They are so cute!
2,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »