Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life
torihoney chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
they are adorable. we should all be so lucky. i really appreciate the love and the care that you wrote them with.
GuilChris chapter 21 . 1/7/2011
What a sweet sweet story...I kinda scratched my head before I started reading this...I wasn't sure where this would go. But I am so so happy that I decided to read this. I've decided to read everything that you have written and this story, in no way shape or form, disappoint me in any way. Quite the opposite actually, I loved the absolute tenderness of this story. I cried for a couple of chapters...but they were tears of joy and love.

I can only hope for a happy ending like this one in my twilight years.

Thank you ladyingrey!
Mol3247 chapter 21 . 1/4/2011
I think this is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Thank you for sharing it. I read it straight through in one sitting, it was a compelling and touching read.
Mol3247 chapter 18 . 1/4/2011
Sniff, I'm a puddle of goo...
Mol3247 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Beautifully written, I can imagine you were nervous that people would be put off by the idea of older people being intimate but you have written it so touchingly. I'm almost a puddle, reading this in one go, I can't stop!
Mol3247 chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Can't believe the nasty nurse treating them like badly behaved children...I'm certain it happens, but sooooo mean...
Mol3247 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Can't stop reading but wanted to review too. Fab story, this was such an emotional chapter - I teared up.
TheRugbymom chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
nicely done
TheRugbymom chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
nicely dine
sharonjane chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
I have read a whole hell of a lot of fanfiction stories, but that has to be the most touching love story I have EVER read. I spent the whole time reading it with either a smile on my face of with tears running down my face, not sad tears but happy tears due to the beauty of their love story. Thank you for writing this, it was a pleasure to read.
KathrynCullen chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
What a truly fantastic story! I couldn't look more forward to the sequel! Great job! :)
hotandcold chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Awwww - this is so very sweet and gentle, so far. And imagine that, a fic in which jacob was not a jerk

when i started it, i wasn't sure, but the first three chapters have been very touching and very real

love it!
MarySoul chapter 21 . 11/8/2010
So sweet. It warmed my heart! Thank you for this beautiful story.
quoideneufj chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
This is different. A kind of poignant beauty to it so far. Thank you for sharing.
sleepwalker1 chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
This was such a uniquely and beautiful take on Edward and Bella. I LOVE that you gave them their happiness. There was really no other way for this to end. I look forward to the sequel although I known it cannot have the same kind of ending. Well written and a job well done!
2,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »