Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life
arfalcon chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I'm hyperventilating here, thinking I might be able to guess where you're taking this beautiful new story. I love how Bella refers to "my Jacob", and her feeling his presence still in here bed the day after he died, "a memory of a memory". My favorite line is when Carlie gets her settled in her room and Bella knows "the only things I needed were in my heart." Guh.

You've painted a portrait of true love as Bella sits under that tree, remembering her Jacob. This is lovely. Can we guess that Edward is another resident of the assisted living home?
jacril chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is going to be different! Since I am Team Fickle I'm glad Jacob had a little time with Bella, and since I'm old(er) it will be fun to see just how Edward is at an older (my) age.
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Beautiful. And sad.

How old is Bella now?
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
As always your beautiful words have made me cry. I'm glad not all the chapters will be this sad, I couldn't take it.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
interesting, cant wait to see where you go with this
justjulesagain chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This was so sad, but sounds like such a sweet premise for a story; I look forward to seeing hope return... I have loved your Love Amongst the Ruins and been terribly remiss about reviewing; will try to be better on this story because truly good authors like you deserve the feedback for the sweet, sometimes painful, but sweet enjoyment you give us. Thank you...
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I look forward to reading more.
ecxe chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
omg! is this an old old old e/b fic? yes
robwardsgirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
"Because something as simple as living was something I needed assistance with now."

Such a sad sentiment. Your way with words is just beautiful. So looking forward to where this story goes...
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I really like this. It is beautiful to imagine what people who are in love are like at the end. And how to go on living without someone you've been with for so long. I actually often worry about how I will deal with it! Thanks and I look forward to more.
furious kitten chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Intriguing start so far!
Bad.Days chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You've got me intrigued with this one. Plus I love a fic where Jake isn't/wasn't the bad guy. I can't wait to keep reading.
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see where you are going to take this. I like the idea of posting short chapters, but three times a week. This first chapter was a little sad, but I have hope for some happiness based on the summary. Thanks for writing.
ScarletBlondepr chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
What a wonderful first chapter. Angsty and so full of sorrow. I don't care that she was mourning Jacob, I felt so bad for her and could feel her pain!

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You always craft your words so beautifully...very excited to see where you'll take this unique plot line. Thanks for sharing!

xo ~DD