Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life
x.darla.x chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Well, this is supposed to be a Bella and Edward story, so I'm hoping that the speaker is not in fact Bella. Not really into a geriatric love story (as sweet as it would be), so I'm really hoping she doesn't meet Edward in the nursing home. I guess I'll have to wait and see, but this seems awfully depressing.
tarabelle10579t chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I will definitely continue reading bc I love all your angsty goodness, but is it wrong to be slightly squicked out by elderly Bella and Edward? I know that old people are still in love and need romance in their life, but I don't think I can do old people lemons. I will trust you though!

-twibelle105
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow - this was sad but sweet and very realistic. Can't wait to see where this goes..
EmmaLee Masen chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very interesting first chapter. Can't wait to see where it will go.
ahizelm chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This was so realistically done, sweets. It's impressive that you managed to weave her sadness and loneliness into every word. I especially liked the repetition of "My Jacob" because it made it all so absolutely poignant.

Looking forward to Wednesday. :)
orlanka chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
sad, but intriguing...
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Well, considering I've always loved everything you write - I'm intrigued.

-Q
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I look forward to reading more.

-MJ
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow, this is so different from anything I have read. Reading Bella as an older woman makes me think of my grandma... I definitely look forward to the next chapter.
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
the first section about j never making her wait until he left her waiting until she could join him etc, tore at my heart. so moving
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i'll stick with ya casue i like ya stuff, but ive never been one too keen on bella ever loving jacob...but since you posted it as a b and e story. i'll be back for more.
CarolEvans chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ok I am hooked. This is going to be so interesting. Not a Team Jacob fan , but I will read becausre I love your writing!
bemily chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Eek! Excited to read this one! I don't think there is another story like it or it would be one I would like but I can already tell I am going to love this. Mainly because I am using run on sentences.

The despair that she felt was captured perfectly. Great start even if it made me teary eyed over Jacob.
JulieGirl18 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I'm so excited to finally start a new fic from the first chapter! I've never read one where Bella is this much older - I'm intrigued! Can't wait to see what happens...
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Great story, it is indeed sad. Thanks so much for writing!
2,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »