Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life
Cool bananas chapter 9 . 7/29/2017
This is such a beautiful story & so real!
Whether we believe it or not, it's what we all have to look forward too!
Your writing is so wonderfully constructed!
azilized chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
I really love this story ! So different from what we are used to... But these older Bella and Edward are so sweet, and touching ! You have a wonderful writing. Thank you
jen5795 chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
ok, what do I say, it made me laugh, it made me cry but even more, as one who is on the other side of 50, it give me hope that someday I could have what they had.
KNG1986 chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
I'm a great grandma so this doesn't bother me at all. I think it's normal for people of Edward and Bella's ages to want to express themselves physically. Love is blind to wrinkles and sagging.
KNG1986 chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
It's so sweet he missed her enough to cut his family visit short. Love how he is bringing Bella back to life but it's sad to think how alone Edward has been since his wife left him.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
So sweet x
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
Wow x So beautiful x
Guest chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
I think they are sweet.
PAT2024 chapter 21 . 3/1/2015
Thank you for such a beautiful, bittersweet (and rather unusual in the fandom) love story.

You promised a sequel, but apparently you did not pursue, too bad, I would have loved to read it, although I can imagine it would have been particularly sad.

I have now read almost all your stories, and you are a very talented writer. I hope you post something new soon for your happy followers...

Thanks for sharing
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Interesting.

I still like the movie more and think that you guys should add all the movies of the full movie on this website. I would visit the website more often.
mo kagen chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
re-read & re-loved!
LolaTheSa chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
You keep bringing jake into her thoughts and it just fucks up my mood all over again. And she will always be his? Pretty darn stupid when in the very next scene she is saying she is Edwards forever. As much as I like this. This is not for me.

Edward in this story basically find his first love at his deathbed while Bella found the repairman basically. And Bella will basically say, 'hi I will always love jake edward but I love you OK?' I feel edward of this story has been seriously wronged by the writer.
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
I feel sorry for Edward. Yep again.
LolaTheSa chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Even tho the chap was sweet. I feel some bitterness for some reason.
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
I think I feel even more sorry for Edward. Old and still barely gets love. I say barely cause I mean Bella is using him basically. I think she is slowly seeing that.
2,624 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »