Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Not saying they don't deserve to be happy... But honestly it is a bit late.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
You wrote this so well. Tender and bittersweet. I wish we didn't have to grow old, but this is a HEA.
Leibeezer chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
I just found this story, and I loved it.
bellawu chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
Beautiful story :)
Riam chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
So beautifull. My granny told me that in every woman lives a young girl. My seventy year old , widowed father in law met my seveny year old , widowed aunty. Love at first sight. I could see that young girl in her eyes. Your story reminded me of them.
SoVeryConfused chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I can tell this story is going to make me teary. Thanks for writing
katyms13 chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
I love it, it was awesome!
MiserysMama chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
I thought this story was just too cute, I loved it. My youngest would have made the comment, "Ewww, old people sex!" I had to laugh back at her though, when she married a man who is about 3 years younger than her dad. She blushed big time when I asked her how that "old people" sex was working for her. Age ain't nothing but a number. I've married 2 who were 6 & 7 years younger than me and one who was 12 years older. HE was an old fuddy-duddy. Now, I'm single and waiting for #4. The younger he is, the more I can "train" him the way I want. As long as he sows his wild oats first, we'll be good.
MoCullen chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Such a beautiful story. It's so different from anything I've ever read before. I'm so happy to see that you will continue with their story, although I think it's really perfect the way it ended. Thank you for sharing it.
MoCullen chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
So very sweet:)
MoCullen chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
What a sad start to your story. Very touching.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
Due to a recent move to Florida I've found myself surrounded by an aged population. It's ironic to feel in my 40's that I am typically 20 years younger than the majority of people in my community. The story resonates to me. As we age there are losses of dignity, physical capabilities and the ties that have anchored you to your life are often cut without notice. Yet, you have shown a remarkably astute view of loss and reconstructing a healthy life despite these challenges. May we each have the opportunity to experience life affirming relationships throughout our time here. Growing old is not for sissies.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Well done. Intimate without details. Still very much in character.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Lovely.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Different and simply beautiful.
2,606 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »