Reviews for In the Twilight of My Life
Edward'sDJ chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
?Presumably Jacob is the only man Bella has ever slept with.
Edward'sDJ chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
Good thing that we get old so gradually that we don't notice it.
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
My aunt has opted to become house-bound because she won't give up smoking, and so they won't do a hip replcement.
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Lack of support from Carlie would be a great barrier.
Edward'sDJ chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
The hobble of shame!
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Edward's tentative hope is heartwarming.
Edward'sDJ chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Wonderful to find love twice in a lifetime.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I'm afraid we're in for a sad ride.
LIZZIED1951 chapter 21 . 2/14/2012
WONDERFUL! I came late to this story and didn't get to review each chapter. This was truly an amazing story and gives hope to any of all of us who might be faced with this same situation someday.

Question: Did you decide not to do the sequel? I know you are extremely busy but just wondering.

I really loved the outtake from EPOV, bless his heart, he was so lonely.
Autumnmissa chapter 21 . 2/14/2012
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have read in a long time. I cried at almost every chapter. Thank you for this gem of a story. I will always hold a special place for it in my heart. The irony that I have finished this story on Valentine's day hasn't escaped me. It has reminded me that love is here at any age and I am more grateful and thankful for this wonderful reminder. So often it seems that in our youth we believe that the elderly loving to be gross. What is there gross about love?

Melissa
DesignatedReader chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
That was the most beautifully written story ever. Every chapter brought tears. And I love that you ended it HEA. I won't be able to continue this journey with you in the sequel because I can't stand the sadness. But this story was amazing. And gives me hope for my grandma.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
Perfect ending to their perfect day. :)
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
I'm so darn happy right now. :)
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 19 . 1/23/2012