Reviews for Big, Bad, and Red
enmused chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Whoo, well if that epilogue iisnt foreboding I don't know what is.
This was another very enthralling story I've read written by you and I am loving you're originality. Keep it up!
bookgeek96 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Man this kid just cannot catch a break and everybody in that town is a Jackass except his aunt and Magnus
Awesome story, very well written :D I love reading it
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
lolz
MaybeRun chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
8D that was AWESOME. Words fail me. 8D
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Thank you! An amazing story all the way till the end!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
You gave Magnus bad grammar. You should be ashamed of you are self...but, whatever, it's fine because this is fanfic and stuff. Whoot.
Navaka114 chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
And SAM IS ALIVE TOO! THANK YOU! You seriously made everything so great! AND Rex gets to live with Epps (DIdn't see that coming though)! It seriously can't get any better!
Navaka114 chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
THOSE JERKS! I HATE THEM! Freakin S-7 KNOCKOFFS! At least S-7 had SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN IN LEADERSHIP POSITION!
Navaka114 chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
Awwww! Cheetor sounds cute! (Not as cute as Bumblebee, but botlings are usually cute) Though i do not like how he treated Rex there for a moment, but oh well.

ELITA IS ALIVE! THANK YOU! (And please do not crush my hopes again!) AND CHROMIA IS HERE! AND EITHER MOONRACER OR ARCEE! (Probably Arcee, i love that femme!)
Navaka114 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
...SO how many people are after Ultra Magnus and Rex now? The ENTIRE South States of America are on red hot alert for him by order of his former family, the AUTOBOTS and NEST are searching for them, COLE and SEAN (Who really sound like they work for a bad company, sadly making them bad guys in a way), and let's not forget NEMESIS STRIKA! Goodness me they have a lot of people on their afts!
Navaka114 chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
WHAT! SAM AND ELITA-1 ARE DDDDDDEEEEEEAAAAADDDD! WHAT. THE. PIT! Those two are like, two of my very favorite characters in the SERIES! And i can't stand Bumblebee being so hurt, and how would Sam be dead! He's doesn't die until the Second Movie for pete sakes! He can't die! He's VERY important!
Navaka114 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
...I did NOT see that coming! Nemesis is a FEMME! Wow!

I hope that Rex isn't caught by the authorities...that would be really slagging bad!
Navaka114 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
I'm so glad that Rex left Brewton and that he is going with Ultra Magnus to the Autobot Base, but i wonder how Jeffrey will react to his letter...I hope that there is something about that in this fic!
Navaka114 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Rex just can't catch much of a break! Sure, Ultra Magnus is awesome (saving him from Derrick, the Child Molestor, and bullies) but seriously! The girl he likes pities him and now he's going through another life or death situation due to some little fragger!
Navaka114 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
I love Ultra Magnus, he's a great guy! (of course i didn't really know much about him, but oh well)

*Question* Since Optimus called Megatron his brother, does that mean that Megatron is brother to Ultra Magnus? Him, i'll probably find out later, oh well. *Question*