Reviews for When Chest Monsters Attack
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
there's a lot of 'helpful supplying' but great!
Lazydreamer99 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
i love it
Omnicat chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh, lovely. Simply lovely. The perfect mix of cuteness, realism and characterisation. And WHY, RON, WHY? XD
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I have to say, I love the title. It's probably what attracted my attention to this story.

Very nicely written and you definitely handled the build up in the right amount. The ending bit between Harry and Ginny didn't go overboard and you timed the Ron/Hermione walk in perfectly. I had this "Oh, Boy," feeling the whole time thinking that someone was bound to notice. Quite embarrassing. I wouldn't want to be in that kind of situation. Though I suppose it goes with having a full household of at least seven people.

Great job!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
this made me LOL :) very cute. i would picture ron freaking out quite a bit more, but you pulled it off wonderfully.
gecoma chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
good srory
Kimchi926 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Absolutely loved it! You're awesome!
HPPhoenix07 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Gahh! I loved this! lol. No really, it was truly wonderful, with just the right amount of sweetness and awkwardness and fumbling and so very much how I picture Harry and Ginny being. So great job! D
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very cute loved it all.
howdoukiss chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
why did they have to be found!

AHHHHHHHH!

so frustrating! u should make them go a bit further... not all the way but further.
This Story Of Ours chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
How lovely that little one shot was.

Well done!

Ellexx :D
gingerlily chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
this is really cute!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Loved your story! Would love to see some more about Harry & Ginny's deepening relationship! :)
The Black Quill chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
love love love love love

love love
Khgirl08 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This story was amazing!

I've read so many Harry/Ginny fics that are post-DH, and this is definitely one of my favorites. I loved reading things from Ginny's perspective. Getting the insight of her thoughts was so much fun. :)