Reviews for Time Travel Sucks
It was a hilarious story.(insert smilies here.)
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
A bit pointless
Charrmed chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
lol Chris' thoughts are hilarious. Love his sarcasm!
sexy Seren chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
lizardmomma chapter 20 . 11/17/2011
Sorry that I missed this final update. I think you did a terrific job with this story and I look forward to anymore that you choose to write.
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
Lol that was really funny especially the last one :D

great job!
WitchPencil chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
Ok, this is really good but utterly confusing. And where did Chris's elder powers come from? Is it AU? I took it, but it was confusing. Other from that, this was an awesome idea. I love the interaction you've got here, and Chris is happy! I like happy Chris. And sarcastic. hehe, the joy.

Is it finished now? I think it could defiantly use another chapter on how he prepared for a week. ;) I like your writing, very engrossing.

WitchPencil chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
""Hey, hey, No touchy the book." Piper said while taking the book away""

HAHAHA! Grate characterization. this was an awesome chapter. And i thought that too, 'back in time'. ah Chris, oh well, means more story for me! yay!

Charmed for life chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
this is the episode were the met melinda warren isn't it?
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 20 . 5/23/2010
That was the last chapter? Aren't you going to give us anything from them remembering Chris from WAY in the past?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
Yes! Chris has finally come to the exact moment in time that he was aiming for. hahahaha About time.
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
Great story!I loved it!
vamp-gal chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
In your last chapter it said that this would be the last .. hopefully that makes sense ... :(

I will definatly miss this story - always made me chuckle :P

Will be a good read if I ever need cheering up for sure :D

Awesome work! x
vamp-gal chapter 19 . 5/20/2010
Hehe, this made me giggle :P

Brilliant XD x
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 19 . 5/20/2010
Great chapter! Love how Phoebe always goes for him!