Reviews for Today I Met The Girl I'm Going To Marry
Alexis-Kennard chapter 73 . 10/3/2014
Read this story after sooo long (and a lot of searching) still one of the best and always will be. Spencer is so adorkable and Ashley.. well Ashley is a sexy, delectable hot mess.. yummie!
guest chapter 69 . 4/1/2014
This was a great fic, some moments had me laughing out loud and some had me all teary eyed. Spencer and Ashley are just so cute together and Spencer was absolutely adorable in this and super sexy and super hilarious. I was hoping for more Ashley jealousy though and the confrontation with Melissa was a little disappointing. I wanted Melissa to truly get jealous and regret what she did to Spencer and express that and then i wanted Ashley to kick her ass lol. Melissa was a total bitch and what she did to Spencer was absolutely heartbreaking. Anyways, i really liked the relationships between everyone in this fic, they were all so great. Oh and i really loved Ashley's POV so thanks for that. Her POV just showed us how much she is truly and utterly in love with Spencer. :D Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best! D
Guest chapter 59 . 11/8/2013
I think you trying to hard to make this story emotional. Just too many words to get one point across. And you spent like two chapters were all they basically did was have sex and talk a little.
lynettecullen chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
I expect Spencer to do something embarrassing.
lynettecullen chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
I wonder how long it will take for a relationship to start.
lynettecullen chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
I thought Spencer was going to fall on the pen and kill herself.
lynettecullen chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Damn. Spencer is the queen of awkward.
lynettecullen chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Spencer needs to explain to Ashley that she isn't a whore.
lynettecullen chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
I still can't figure out if Aiden's straight.
lynettecullen chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
I can't wait until Spencer pulls out the big guns.
lynettecullen chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I guess awkward follows Spencer everywhere.
lynettecullen chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
I wonder what Ashley has to tell Spence.
lynettecullen chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Damn.
lynettecullen chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I want to know too.
lynettecullen chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
I wonder how Aiden and Spencer alone together will end.