Reviews for Today I Met The Girl I'm Going To Marry
heregoingthere chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait for tomorrow either :)
slushhy chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
This only happened during the whole 24 hrs? Spencer has accumulated enough embarrassment to last her a year. Man it was hilarious. doing your sexy walk and then falling. lol

pms
milesxaway chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
"I can totally hold my alcohol, honest!" When someone says that, I find that the opposite is usually true! Oh Spencer ...
Momo The Great chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
so it took e a really long time to read the flashback b/c I kept stopping, that's how embarrassed I felt for Spencer. well at least Ashley knows how she feels now. lol
sUbliminalThOugHts chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
that was hilarious, i cant wait for more :D
LoveAsh87 chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
omg that was hilarious i cant believe that spencer did all of that when she was drunk proposed, stripped and everything else to ashley that was funny and ash stay by her side ashley is def. a keeper...PMS NOW!
TarSauce chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
I LOVE IT! OMG, I actually laughed whilst reading this, and my mum was just looking at me, like ': lol

Please update this soon, and get Ashley and Spencer together :) x
heregoingthere chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Hahaha drunk Spencer is hilarious!
slushhy chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Oh my God.. Drunk Spencer is hilarious.! hahaha

I can't believe she gave Ashley a strip and a lap dance.

i hope there's some sort of Ashley pov in this though.

What the heck is she even thinking about spencer now.

But even drunk what Spencer said to Ashley was really sweet.

Hope you can post again.
LoveAsh87 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
im so freakin glad that ashley caught up to spencer and said sorry that was great and im glad they ate and drank some wine and settle their povs and wtf did happen last nite i need an explanation haha...PMS NOW!
dttdemon chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
i remember hating this story...

April Fool's or as the french say, "April Fish." :D

yay! :DD.
milesxaway chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
It's so funny how it's such an effort for them not to swear, that swear jar is going to be full in no time at all, I think.

When Jessie and Spencer started wrestling, I had a feeling that someone was going to walk in on them, figures that it would be Ashley, huh? Jessie saying "You are so butch." is the best line in this chapter!

And now Spencer gets to pick her up? The "date" is starting to look better and better!
milesxaway chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Poor Spencer, I'm sure she wanted to be all smooth but to wipe out like that must have been so embarrassing!

There are so many things I like about this chapter ... the "script" that Ashley didn't follow, Aiden's nicknames (esp he-who-shall-not-be-named HAHAHA), "the pants removal can wait" and then setting up the date - I really enjoy Spencer's thoughts, they are so entertaining!
SoN4life16 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
omg cant wait 4 the next chapter. i wonder did they sleep 2gether?
McrFreak1991 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
I just read all your chapters, and I must say this fic is really good. I wonder how Ashley ended up in Spencer's bed!
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »