Reviews for Breakfast at Arthur's
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
THIS IS AMAZING, so in character too!
Chibi Pineapple chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was very funny and I loved it! I loved all the chaos and all the random people coming to Arthur's house!
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Woah there. Look at that. Chaos. Just how I like it. XD (My headcanon is still that Artie bakes really good pastries.)

Write on.!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
cuuuuute! i feel like arthur secretly enjoyed that! he hates being lonely after all. and now he doesn't have to hold up the bargain with prussia, because, technically, he did hang out with the BTT!
Anxnymous chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Great! I loved the chaos! I'm not a particular USUK fan, but I thought this was cute!
confusedasian chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Really funny, but I have to admit I got really confused with the rice part, XD Usually, you can't buy cooked rice in groceries, so I imagined it was raw...throwing it into the pan? Nonetheless, I really enjoyed it, and I LOVED the chaos that ensued. Hell's Kitchen indeed, raw rice and all. :3
rurumiya chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This was an amazing chaos XD I love this fic!
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was hilarious!
Isolated Peace chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! I was sitting in front of the computer, trying desperately to stifle my laughs at 1:30 in the morning. I really loved this, and it's amazing what you can create out of the blue. Great work!
15Acesplz chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
i loved the chaos. it was like getting a sugar high from words. :DDD
Gutter chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
'When no one paid attention to him, he angrily sliced the strawberries with vigor, secretly picturing every strawberry as Francis's head.'
...My head is in the gutter at this very moment. Please tell me you didn't plan this. Otherwise I'll feel embarrassed from laughter.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I don't think I stopped laughing at all through all of this XD
That was amazing
Mistrchackn chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was so brilliant :D yeah, I know it's a little late to review but better late than never, right? And oh my gosh a little shop of horrors reference! I love that movie more than is natural so :D I'm happy now, you made me cry with laughter, which isn't an everyday thing.

IcarusWing chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
LOL WHAT WAS THIS I LOVED IT SO CUTE. XDDDDD But... you didn't call a single nation by it's real name except Iceland... why would you do that to me? You've never done it before... why? ;-;