Reviews for Breakfast at Arthur's
Chibi Pineapple chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was very funny and I loved it! I loved all the chaos and all the random people coming to Arthur's house!
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Woah there. Look at that. Chaos. Just how I like it. XD (My headcanon is still that Artie bakes really good pastries.)

Write on.!
Yuna
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
cuuuuute! i feel like arthur secretly enjoyed that! he hates being lonely after all. and now he doesn't have to hold up the bargain with prussia, because, technically, he did hang out with the BTT!
Anxnymous chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Great! I loved the chaos! I'm not a particular USUK fan, but I thought this was cute!
confusedasian chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Really funny, but I have to admit I got really confused with the rice part, XD Usually, you can't buy cooked rice in groceries, so I imagined it was raw...throwing it into the pan? Nonetheless, I really enjoyed it, and I LOVED the chaos that ensued. Hell's Kitchen indeed, raw rice and all. :3
Dateliero chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This was an amazing chaos XD I love this fic!
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was hilarious!
Isolated Peace chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! I was sitting in front of the computer, trying desperately to stifle my laughs at 1:30 in the morning. I really loved this, and it's amazing what you can create out of the blue. Great work!
15Acesplz chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
i loved the chaos. it was like getting a sugar high from words. :DDD
Gutter chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
'When no one paid attention to him, he angrily sliced the strawberries with vigor, secretly picturing every strawberry as Francis's head.'
...My head is in the gutter at this very moment. Please tell me you didn't plan this. Otherwise I'll feel embarrassed from laughter.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I don't think I stopped laughing at all through all of this XD
That was amazing
Mistrchackn chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was so brilliant :D yeah, I know it's a little late to review but better late than never, right? And oh my gosh a little shop of horrors reference! I love that movie more than is natural so :D I'm happy now, you made me cry with laughter, which isn't an everyday thing.

Mistrchackn
IcarusWing chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
LOL WHAT WAS THIS I LOVED IT SO CUTE. XDDDDD But... you didn't call a single nation by it's real name except Iceland... why would you do that to me? You've never done it before... why? ;-;
Green Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
My ass. It's gone. I'm pretty sure I laughed it off when reading this, and now I can't find it. Well, I really enjoyed this one-shot or whatever it's called. (Kind of a noob...). Lighthearted, funny stuff is fun to read. I am SO FREAKING THANKFUL that I have good cooking skills. I have British, a bit of French, Norwegian and possibly German (I don't really know my family tree) heritage. With more thrown in, too. I'm glad I don't cook like Arthur. But, shark soup sounds kinda fun to try one day... Great job on this!
Slip of Red chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
TOTALLY AWESOME STORY! I cracked up while reading. Seriously, I haven't yet read one of you stories that aren't good.