Reviews for Of Hills and Bluebells
9/10 only thing is. Astrids dragon is named stormfly
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 2 . 7/17
This story's adorable! Thank you for writing it!
Aronim chapter 1 . 3/25
D'aaaaaw, that's cute. Pretty good little bit here.

You're rant is kinda offputting and extreme though. You can't claim an entire story is plagiarism because it has used a name without permission. Sure, in the broadest sense of the word, taking a word without citing the source is plagiarism, but the entire story is not plagiarism because of that. In that definition, any fanfiction, at all, is plagiarism. Should it all be treated as such?
happypocky chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
This is completely adorable and well written. Great job! :)
ayo chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I like the story, I really do, but what annoys me is you acting entitled to the name bluebell. You didn't come up with it, it's not yours, anyone can use it. You can't tell people not to do that. I found that extremely immature and completely unnecessary.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but you did the same.

However, I DO like the story and thought you did a great job with it. It was absolutely adorable
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
I absolutely LOVE HiccupxAstrid! Great job!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Thank you for giving them both vulnerable moments. I especially liked the blacksmith parts.
FYI chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It's not plagiarism if someone uses a character you created without your permission (like Bluebell). If that was plagiarism, none of us would be able to use the movie characters because we didn't ask permission. Get over it.
A Person chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Why exactly does the name Bluebell belong to you? Anyone should be allowed to use that name and I think you're being ridiculous saying that if someone uses the name Bluebell their story will be considered plagiarism. That doesn't even make sense! :(
Kittylover chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You weren't only one! I think Hiccup and Astrid are adorable together! And I really like this chapter. :)
Agnes chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Thank you for this, it's very well done :)
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
God, that was cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Awesome story! But who the heck is bluebell?! Astrid Dragon is Stormfly!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Why do you even change Stormfly's name? Naming her something girly like Bluebell pretty much guarantees that your Astrid is out of character. Trust me, no one smarter than Tuffnut would try and use that name for Astrid's dragon.
Emskie Potter chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is about the spoiler alert, why would you read this if you hadn't seen the movie?