Reviews for Of Hills and Bluebells
It's not plagiarism if you give credit where it is due. People don't have to ask you. If you have any questions the Harvard website outlines what is considered plagiarism.
Tinycrown chapter 1 . 3/11
Isn't Astrids dragons name Stormfly?
Not using Bluebell as a name will not be a problem for me. Because Astrid's Nadder's name is STORMFLY. S-T-O-R-M-F-L-Y.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
That was adorable.
Eloise. Boi chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
What was the incident? Tell us, we all want to know!
TheBiggestDreamer chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
Very good!
bella chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
for everyone asking why she named astrid's dragon bluebell please look at the year when she wrote this fic. that's 2010 she haven't call it stormfly yet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
9/10 only thing is. Astrids dragon is named stormfly
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
This story's adorable! Thank you for writing it!
Aronim chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
D'aaaaaw, that's cute. Pretty good little bit here.

You're rant is kinda offputting and extreme though. You can't claim an entire story is plagiarism because it has used a name without permission. Sure, in the broadest sense of the word, taking a word without citing the source is plagiarism, but the entire story is not plagiarism because of that. In that definition, any fanfiction, at all, is plagiarism. Should it all be treated as such?
happypocky chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
This is completely adorable and well written. Great job! :)
ayo chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I like the story, I really do, but what annoys me is you acting entitled to the name bluebell. You didn't come up with it, it's not yours, anyone can use it. You can't tell people not to do that. I found that extremely immature and completely unnecessary.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but you did the same.

However, I DO like the story and thought you did a great job with it. It was absolutely adorable
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
I absolutely LOVE HiccupxAstrid! Great job!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Thank you for giving them both vulnerable moments. I especially liked the blacksmith parts.
FYI chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It's not plagiarism if someone uses a character you created without your permission (like Bluebell). If that was plagiarism, none of us would be able to use the movie characters because we didn't ask permission. Get over it.