Reviews for Rain or shine
The Power Of Names chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
I think Dick impressed him already. Good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
this story is fucking awsome!
Palimpest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Oh man, I almost cried at the image of John Bender standing on the streets watching his mother ride away. That was unexpectedly heart wrenching, especially after all that has happened.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Fuck you i love this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is so adorable i always wanted to read something of the sort... where you know, vernon was a bit more human ... i wish i could read other stories of the sort, but everyone just hates him so much! (Well me too, but look at all that nice-potential)
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
I really liked this, it's probably the best BC fic I've read. You stay true to the characters and I'm really impressed by the ending. Just watch out for some minor grammar stuff but other than that this is fantastic, well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Great i wish u would finish this even though I wrote it many yrs ago!
missy chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
PLEACE WRIGHT MORE TO THIST STORY I LOVE IT XD
redFraction chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I know this is late to review on haha but this story was great I like it better then empty pockets I saw other reviews and it would be awesome to see a lil one shot to see how his life changed when he went to live lily and vernon
keyhappiness chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Awww this story was great I would love to see how is life became when he left with them can you pretty please do a one shot
demi chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Awww you should do a lil sequel to show his life wih Lilly and vernon
shelly36 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Ohhh my god you should do a sequel
isabellla chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Oh please do a one shot how his life was after he decided to liv wit em plzzz
MySHoOtInGsTaR chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
pleaseeeee do a sequelll i actually like it better then empty pockets
minni nikki chapter 3 . 6/23/2011