Reviews for Sweet Truth
Oooo love it
kira chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
*nosebleed* 0.0 thank youu
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I love how Ceil got so unsure and worried about Sebastian one day leaving him and only loving him for the result of the contract. Well done!
lucytheftlover chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Oh how you make me so proud XD
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Thank you for writing this! This was very well done and well edited! Please keep writing these great stories!
aozorpie chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
OMG! *nose gushes blood* whoops sorry *grabs tissues*
Did you seriously translate this from German into English? Because your grammar and spelling is better than that of some people who were born speaking English...
This is an AMAZING fanfic. If you want, you can check out the Sebastian x Ciel lemon that I wrote. It's called "His Butler, Soothing." Please review if you like it!
I will definitely read your other fanfics if they are as good as this one. I also do love lemons... hehehe...
Thanks for posting this amazing story on here!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Hooray for demon ciel!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
OMG *nosebleed*
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
;D ;D ;D
FallenAngel1129 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ok so I know i didn't review the first story...I was just so...omg next next next must read the next part...but I'm sure you understand. this good...loved how ceil would be...blushing beauty one minute and then remember himself and tell Sebastian off in have next hehe.
Dave Elizabeth Strider chapter 1 . 8/21/2013 FRICKED LOVED THAT! It had the perfect amount of fluff to the smut! and i can see those two axcutly doin that! You sould make like a mini serices of lovly smut as sebastian worms his way into ceils heart! *fangirl shreik* okay ive added my two cents! hope you keep riding!

hope you have a wickedly wonderful day/night!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
pbs chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
this is AWESOME!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Aw. How cute. Sweet endings.
Your new fan 3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
NICE! I just became your fan! Your writing is amazing and it makes me go fangirl... I wish i could give you some helpful critique but i'm as good as you at writing so i don't think i should say anything :) So instead i will just say plz,plz,plz write MORE! 3,3333