Reviews for To Teach a Fox Remake
WalkersCrown chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow great chappy man i never the version with the OC but this is good, but its true OC usually scare me away because the stories tend to put to much focus on them and they are often time over powered, i find it very difficult to handle them when the anime has so much characters already. The only Anime that i can take them in is Dragonball because that seriously lacked female characters.
RAMRunnr chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I love this story. I never read the original version, so I can't compare them. I like how you've got them out to figure thing out for themselves, and how the higher ups are rooting for them. I look forward to see how the story progresses from here.
cakeesuki chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
i want to see how this ends! please finish the story ;-;
Leashka chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Hehe, this is great! So Naruto isn't at... nieve as he used to be... haha, anyway, can't wait for another update!
kiwipandakun chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Nice story!

A few things though (in the first few chapters only). It was hard for me to imagine the fight scenes with just the attack names because i don't follow the series closely ;. The character descriptions were a slightly repetitive, i.e. 'hyuga heiress'... ;

Anyway, it's great to see that you really take your time to edit your work until you and your readers are satisfied. If you ever did pursue a writing career, i sincerely wish you the best of luck. :)
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
*Thumbs up* LOVE IT!
Shinobi-no-Orenji chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Heehee tsunade has evil thoughts!
beer-man chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
This is a really good story. Characters are in character but if you want to add a little OOC every now and then it never hurts. I like how you brought up the fact about Naruto being Minato's son and how that could be used to help Naruto and Hinata. They should use it in the series. I also wouldn't mind reading Sakura's reaction to Naruto being alone with Hinata. Anyway great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
*Thumbs up* NICE!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Rose Tiger chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Nice. Keep going.
keaneplay chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Nice to see an update - the story's as good as ever :D

Its rather fascinating to read a story where Naruto actually begins to figure out Hinata's feelings, I don't think I've stumbled upon many of those since I started reading NaruHina Fic's so I'm extremely interested to see where you go from here :)

Also it was good to get a little bit of information on the missing ninja, I sense some exciting times ahead!
Karasu18 chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Holy SHIT Naruto grew more brain cells! But nice chapter by the way, very nice.
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 7 . 2/23/2011