Reviews for Atonement
BC27 chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Snapessister51 chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Oh this is really getting good , I'm hoping that you decide to finish it.
Snapessister51 chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
I'm really enjoying this story,I hoe that you are able to update it soon.
r99smith chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
hmmm ... giggling after a werewolf attack ... could it be that Lavendar is some type of mutated werewolf - or did she just provide the access? thanks for writing!
r99smith chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Hi, i just found this story and I am enjoying it. I wonder when Hermione will realize that Ron has been cheating on her? and Severus' reaction to his new apprentice ... can't wait to see that! thanks for writing
Rachel6891 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
wow i love it I hope you update soon i cant wait to read more.
LouBelle04 chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter! Really enjoyed this, can't wait for more
LBx
Gyvir26 chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Why don't we call it an Earth Day chapter, hmm? Don't feel bad about life getting in the way, it happens to everybody, just take care of yourself and write when you can.

The werewolf's identity seems fairly obvious, but it will be interesting to see that mystery solved. Looking forward to the next update!
bluefirefly5 chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
I bet that day-walking werewolf was Lavender. Wasn't she bitten by Fenrir? I hope she's caught soon.

Anyway, please update soon! :o)
bluefirefly5 chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
Please, Severus, don't push Hermione away! Pretty please!
bluefirefly5 chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
This was the best chapter yet! I'm so glad Severus allowed Hermione to call him by his first name in private. And really, Harry, as if Severus would take advantage of a student. As if Hermione was going to let him if she didn't want to.

And damn that Skeeter!
viola1701e chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Could the werewolf be good old Lav - Lav Brown afterall? Cant wait to find out...
bluefirefly5 chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Yaayy! Progress! He called her Hermione! :D
bluefirefly5 chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
Yay! Maybe if Ron leaves Hermione alone now, Lavender won't attack her again. And Hermione and Severus had a nice conversation for once. :o)
bluefirefly5 chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Well, now we know the real culprit is Lavender. Obnoxious Ron didn't notice anything. But that perfume was Lavender's.