Reviews for Another side of us
maligal17 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Wow! I really like these stories! They are so hoot! Please continue!
lizziebrewster chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
(Had to go back a chapter since I forgot part of my comment!) I'm hoping for an update to Alphabet next please :p I know it's getting to the tricky letters but I just love it! Hope you had fun hiking!
lizziebrewster chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
This story is great! I love these AU things you're coming out with. His realisation that he's on a boat - been there! (Admittedly not tied up and prisoner of pirates, but the cruise seemed pretty close a few times!) And then the sex part was hott! It basically all being Brennan and his not being able to partake, mmhmm! Bravo to you!
EmmyMayyy chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Ek, sorry I didn't get to Beta this, I hadn't had time over the weekend to get on the computer :(, but wow, that was hot.

Gone in the Morning please, you know I love that one. Please for me?
quigely chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
hot! greaat job!
Gemlily5 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Hi! I hope you get this message because my computer just erased my last one that I was just ready to send weird!Anyway,I am looking forward to your next installment of "Alphabet Occurances". I just finished your latest story and it was again your trip...
boothandbones4ever chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Great chapter. That was very hot.

I hope you have fun hiking.
Princess Greymist chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
i am loving the au one shots.

how about letting Seeley be a real knight in shining armour? It would be good to find out what happens AFTER he rescues the Princess

Enjoy you hike.
SSHGAddict chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
I love, love, love AU fics so these chapters have been awesome. I really liked your description of Brennan in chapter 3. Very well executed. I can't wait for ch 4.
Pacicos chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Liked it very much, I guess I want them together, whether here or in a fantasy fiction. Keep it up, please...
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
That was so hot. I loved the tenderness you described especially in the beginning because that's absolutely BB.
labrat21 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Since this is your fantasy world, it can be as unrealistic as you like. I truly enjoyed this one, very 'Romeo and Juliet'. AU stories are fun and meant to be creative, I believe you harnessed both of those horses to this wagon!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Wow got me hooked.

Nyre
ilovemclife chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
wow. love this. great job! very unique haha please update again soon!
Gemlily5 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
would be reunited in another this world,as worked that beautifully!Maybe you can come up with another chapter or two?In different lifetimes they would discover each other in some really are see you make that come to life in a realistic way,Bravo!Keep going.