Reviews for Phobic
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
awww so cute

:P
iluvdimples314 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I've never been quite sure if the whole "Wilson is terrified of thunderstorms" thing was plausible, but damn, it makes for a cute story. Oh, and I liked the last line. A lot.

JD
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Can I be there when Wilson watches the Food Network? Please, I'm starving! :) It was a cute piece thanks for sharing.
christikat chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh, what a lovely story. I love how you described Wilson's childish excitement when he watched the show and later when House was so sweet and comforting. Great job!
Max Gat chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
LOVE A DOLLOP OF FLUFF BEFORE I GO TO BED :D

Brilliant! 3
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was so cute! I like how you didn't just say that he wouldn't watch Storm Chasers, but would watch the Food Channel. ProHouse's stomach. :) So cute! Great job!
deleted777 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Adorable! I love frightened!Wilson and comforting!House.
pgrabia chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That's a great fic! I can totally relate. I live in Alberta, Canada and we get three or four nasty tornadoes here each summer and some smaller ones as well. An F4 once hit the city I live in less than a mile from my house! Terror doesn't begin to describe it so yeah, whenever there's a thunderstorm here my daughters and I are in the basement with out emergency supplies just in case! The way you've written House as being so compassionate of Wilson (instead of making fun of his fear) is great!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hahaha, I love it. No more weather channel for Wilson. You know that I love your stories, as I have for years. But one of these days, I would absolutely adore you if you wrote a pure EO story. *gets on knees* Please? It would make me SO happy...and shock everyone who reads all your stories. LOL. At least consider it. I think you would do an amazing job, and breathe new life into my favorite SVU couple. Again, great little tasty oneshot. Thanks!

obsessed.