Reviews for In Chaos
Honeyee chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Hahahaha! I love crazy Mikoto. I enjoy reading your fics. Hope you can write more.
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awww so cute he took her to meet his parents. She made a great first impression. Very good one-shot.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I think that the story was adorable. Keep writing. ]
evilbananalol chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
KAWAII!

love it,

pure awesomeness.

_
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Adorable story. The characterizations felt a little rocky, but the story didn't suffer. The inanimate uncle was hilarious. "He seemed terribly old..." Lmao. His anonymity pleased me - and how he paid attention only at the end - what a meanie. The line "She looked almost crazed" really cracked me up too. I love crazy-Mikoto, lol.

I guess how you describe the characters add a humorous edge to the story. You describe excitement, then stick in the word "crazed." You describe someone who ignores them, then stick in "terribly old," lol, "terribly," like "frighteningly," in a "why on earth would you be so old?" sort of way. I dunno, I just love the exaggeration (rather, I probably just find it more funny than I should).

Um, why was Itachi knelt in the mud in the backyard? You sort of imply that he's doing something, but I don't think you mentioned it. I know it's not relevant, but it felt really weird if you're not assuming he's doing yard work or something. Was he like chuckling in the rain and praying to Hades? Was he trying to catch worms? Or find his pig? Meh, I guess it's not important.

Overall, lovely story. I love Itachi being a saboteur. It's just so him. "How dare you find happiness!"
imatwilightfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
loved it! XD
xLittleMissReality chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ah. I've been kept awake all night reading SasuHina's like a dork. :P I guess because ofthings happening with my crush... Enough of my personal life, onto your story.

It was so corny and random and lovely... At the end I just took the time to have a long, contented sigh. Beautiful. I love your writing, maybe you should save your ideas, keep them and change the names from Sasuke and Hinata to something else, publish it and make a market off of it. I'd definately buy it. Brilliant work, thank you!

.xNessa
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very cute then Itachi's question ha ha. "Ah, I see, I see- Oh fuck it. What on earth are you, someone sweet and nice and well off, can end up with the likes of him? A foul mouthed cop who isn't even stable enough for a gold fish much less a decent relationship?" Ha ha ha it was funny. ]