Reviews for Turntable
negativefeeling chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I love this fic! I enjoyed it so much, I just had to forget that Dexter would be a kid in the time of the con, but this works so well!
It's nicely written and obviously fun to read!
CurlyHairedWookie chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
this is so full of epic f*#king WIN! I am so glad someone thought up such a sterling end to this! Well done, you )
tellmedarkie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
OMG! This is so hysterically funny and so RIGHT for our Dexter! Wonderful tone and pacing 3333
Raafling chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This! This is just... wow.

My personal headcanon from now on.
Lupa Lunae chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I love you for this!

Seriously, it fits perfectly.
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love the image of Dexter at a serial-killer's convention. It's like a kid in a candy store, only, you know, creepier. And also more adorable. Dexter's delight just makes him so squishable.
scuttlesworth chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
As I enjoy both Dexter and Sandman, this was a nice little treat. I'd have liked it to be fleshed out a bit more - to get more description, more prep work - but honestly it's cute.
Perdi chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Nice, I have to admit that Dexter attending this convention was one of the first things I thought of when I first started watching the show and you have done a great job of it. I would like to see more of what he was doing during the rest of the convention and how he reacted to Morpheus' judgement but for a one-shot this is almost the exact ratio of story to action that you want.
SpiegelofNowhere chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh my pluralistic deities, yes. This is brilliant! I would never have thought of this, and yet it makes perfect sense!
The Psychedelic Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 5/20/2010

Dexter's my favorite TV show, Sandman's my favorite comic- this totally worked for me.

Favorite'd, yet again!
Nyah chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I'm only vaguely familiar with Dexter and I'm still pretty wowed by this perfect little scenario. One of the greatest things about Gaiman's world is the sheer SIZE of it. You can (and should!) cross it with anything without betraying either batch of character or their worlds because everything fits inside of it. Of course THIS fits so very neatly.

I absolutely love the trick you've pulled ont he convention and yes, I'm sure, had Dexter predated Sandman, there would have been a wink and nudge in this direction.