Reviews for Sam's Tale
Anon chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
I think your potrayal of their friendship is true to the books.
Anon chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
I guess that's a romantic proposal for a sweet hobbit girl.
Anon chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I'm glad that this story is in many ways as straight-forward and honest as Tolkien's hobbits are.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
I think you've captured quite well Sam's humility and love of nature.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
A lovely little adventure it sounds like.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
A very romantic outing :)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Rosie sounds like the right sort :)
Ribbons22 chapter 33 . 1/25/2006
Nice story! (well, I only read the P and PG parts, but I liked what I did read!) I hope you continue soon.
helga chapter 33 . 4/16/2003
Yay! An update! I think this is truly one of the best fanfiction stories. I've followed this and check for updates every so often, and am always thrilled to find something (hint, hint). I've enjoyed your other stories, as well, especially the Frodoll journal.
Faerie Corpse chapter 33 . 3/28/2003
Hey! Sorry I haven't been a faithful reviewer! I wanted to be but I found this story about a month ago and have barely been finding time to read it let alone review it. Sorry again. Anywhat, this is one of my fave stories and I thin great writer. I just got done reading this chapter today and I plan to r/r every chapter after this right away. Please update soon, you haven't done that in a while. Keep up the good work! You are so awesome!

Lily
stumbleine chapter 33 . 3/14/2003
I found this story quite a while ago, but I've been to lazy to review... bad me!

This one really is a treat. It's pretty hard to find fanfic authors who write stories that are at least somewhat true to the Master's characters and style. You, Nilramiel are one of the few. I hope you continue updating, the quicker the better!
shirebound chapter 33 . 3/14/2003
Oh, it's so poignant that Rosie never knows what she's going to find when she knocks on Frodo's door. Sigh. Can't wait to meet Elanor!
Galadriel-77 chapter 33 . 3/13/2003
Sooz! So good to see you writing again! I enjoyed reading these 2 chapters, they were a great way to get back into the story. I can't wait to read more!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 32 . 3/8/2003
WAI! This is such a great story! You are an excellent writer, and I'd love to see more soon! Sam and Rosie and Frodo too are so realistic. I love it!
Faerie Corpse chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
I think ur story is so awesome! I really enjoy it even though I have only read 1 chapter! I think that Sam is an awesome character too and u r doing a good job of writin' 'bout him.

Lily