Reviews for Sam's Tale
Ron's Girl chapter 16 . 2/22/2002
Rosie, you just get better and better with this! I love the way you express emotions - the love and respect that Aragorn and Arwen have for Frodo.. Sam's affection for his father.. Just brilliant! Can't wait to read more of this - especially to find out what Sam and Rosie's gifts are, and the wedding! Fantastic story!
Jera1 chapter 15 . 2/21/2002
Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! What'd they get? Hurry up and tell us what they got! And, heck, I'm ready for *the* wedding of Middle Earth! I can hardly wait for more Sam!
Pearl chapter 15 . 2/21/2002
Lord, girl, you're making me feel all gooey. Awwwwww! I just love that letter from Aragorn to Frodo, 'my scribe thinks this is a shamefully crude letter', LOL.

Can't wait for the Wedding! Er ... are you going to give us the wedding night too? (Just kidding). Seriously, Sam and Rosie are just adorable!

And thank you so much for making Frodo a bit happier too ... all those fanfics which portray him as so damn miserable all the time DRIVE ME ABSOLUTELY NUTS. The poor boy deserves a break!
Alon chapter 15 . 2/20/2002
Ooooohhh...what is it? What is it? I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I really like the letter and the postscript. It sounded just like Aragorn in my mind. (Don't ask me why I hear Aragorn in my mind, okay...hehe). Update soon!
Ron's Girl chapter 15 . 2/20/2002
Another great chapter! I love how you are *filling in* not only the missing parts of Sam and Rosie's lives, but especially of Frodo's life during his last months in ME as well. (And I'm glad Gandalf came to the wedding!):) Can't wait to read more.
Pearl chapter 13 . 2/19/2002
Hi, Rosie! This is beautifully written with a great love and respect for Tolkien's work and your characterisations of Sam, Frodo and Rosie are spot-on. Very enjoyable.
Goldenberry chapter 14 . 2/19/2002
Rosie dear, I have just read your entire story and I absolutely adore it. It's so sweet and so beautifully written. I have tears in my eyes. Thank you so very much!
Monterra chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
When when when we'll get a chapter or two more? ;))) Can't wait!
Ron's Girl chapter 14 . 2/17/2002
Ahhhh, that was sweet!:) I'm loving this story!
kymm chapter 13 . 2/16/2002
:D This is such a cute story! I can't believe that I haven't read it before now. I especially liked the bit between Sam and Frodo about...ahem. ;) Well, I am anxiously awaiting the next cahpter. :)

-Katrine
Jera1 chapter 13 . 2/16/2002
I love your story so much! Sam is most defintitely the best character of the whole LOTR. And that Rose Cotton is a lucky hobbit! I can't wait till the ceremony, and I know I'm going to cry. What can I say? Please post chapter 14 soon!
Riah-chan chapter 13 . 2/16/2002
I've just read this story from the beginning to this chapter and I just had to say how much I love it. Sam is my favorite character from the books also and when I read it through at 16, I wanted to marry Sam. Now, I'm just looking for a guy like Sam. _ This story is really sweet and wonderfully written, realistically showing Sam and Rosie's courtship. I also like Sam and Frodo's interactions. Thanks for writing such a great story.
RubyKnotwise chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
I've been keeping up with your story since you had 9 chapters of it, and I just read the 13th chapter. Excellent excellent excellent! You truly capture Sam's spirit and the relationship between Frodo and Sam. Reading about Rosie and Sam's courtship and impending marriage makes me smile and giggle and otherwise giddy! Your writing makes the situations come alive. Bravo :)
Lily chapter 12 . 2/15/2002
Oh Rosie, I love it, I jusr love it!

I was quite weepy at the end of Chapter Six!

I absolutely cannot wait to read the rest. More, more!
Meril Gamgee chapter 12 . 2/15/2002
Aww... I can't wait till the wedding!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »