Reviews for Sam's Tale
kitzarina chapter 12 . 2/15/2002
Ooooh, Nilly you sly thing! You didn't tell me that you had a new chapter done! I thought you were out and about on a hot valentine's date! _~ Well dahlink, you never fail to please, and this chap is another great addition. And the stuff about Frodo and his in-laws on the porch smoking their pipes...that was priceless! _ I expect a wedding by the end of the weekend Nilly dear! ;)
Galadriel-77 chapter 12 . 2/15/2002
Great chapter Rosie! I know I've told you this before, but I really like this story. I check every day to see if there's a new chapter! Keep it up!
Jera1 chapter 12 . 2/15/2002
*sniffle* *sigh* Sam is so happy and is almost married to his Rose! How wonderful! I'm so looking forward to the wedding!
Ron's Girl chapter 11 . 2/13/2002
I love this chapter. The ending made me cry. When Sam married Rose he did make a choice in a way - he couldn't go West with Frodo then. *Waaaah!* This is getting better all the time! More soon please!
Jera1 chapter 11 . 2/13/2002
Yea! More about Sam and Rosie! I'm so glad you added another chapter to your story! That part about Frodo and Sam was sweet. Kinda got me misty eyed it did, make no mistake. I can hardly wait for the wedding!
Tolkienit chapter 11 . 2/13/2002
I really love these. Please keep them up!

I'm not sure if you send out notices after another chapter is done, but if you do, here is my email address.

If not, I'll still keep checking, eagerly awaiting your next installment.
Jera1 chapter 10 . 2/11/2002
He popped the question! He popped the question! At last! Ok, I'm fighting back a serious case of the 'sniffles' right now. Such a sweet little story! Can't wait to read about the wedding and such!
Ron's Girl chapter 10 . 2/11/2002
You're doing such a good job with this! Are you going to continue on with it until Frodo's departure? Or beyond? This story is very sweet.. looking forward to more soon!
Monterra chapter 10 . 2/10/2002
Such a sweet fic! :) Please write more soon!
kitzarina chapter 10 . 2/10/2002
That was simply lovely Nil! I'm so happy to see these two sweet hobbits so happy _. I can't wait to read more of this tale...it's exactly how I would picture Sam and Rosie acting. Bravo! :)
Jera1 chapter 9 . 2/10/2002
Yeah, more Sam, what more could a girl want? Please add more soon, I'm really enjoying this story!
Xehra chapter 9 . 2/9/2002
Rosie!

Haven't read it all yet but wanted to say the first 3 chapters are rating up there amoung the sweetest darn things I've ever read!

*Such* an 'AWWW!' fic!

Keep it up, your characterisation is good and of course, the world needs more Sam-fic!
Kathy chapter 9 . 2/8/2002
Great! Two more chapters to enjoy! Excellent furthering of the storyline. One slight quibble, and maybe it's just me-in chapter 8, you refer to Rosie as being a "fabulous" listener. "Fabulous" might be the wrong word; it sounds rather contemporary in the midst of the rest of the story. It did take me out of the flow a bit, but, like I said, it might be just my ear. Otherwise, just splendid! (BTW, I'm Sharpe's girl from Imladris-waving "Hi!" to RosieC!)
Pearl chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
This is a lovely story. You write about Sam and Rosie's romance just as I've always imagined it.

Are you going on to describe Elanor's birth and then Frodo falling ill and hiding it from Sam? Sorry ... I'm a Frodo-fanatic, as you well know! But I do love Sam, and your take on him is perfect. He and Rosie are such a sweet couple.

Just a small suggestion about dialect. The use of 'ye' sounds Scottish to me rather than suggesting the English rural accents which Tolkien no doubt based Sam's on.
Jera1 chapter 7 . 2/6/2002
oh boy, more story! Makes my day to read it, if you take my meaning. I love this story, please keep writting!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »