Reviews for Sam's Tale
helga chapter 32 . 2/28/2003
I hope trouts don't fall on you from the sky. Unless that means you'll be updating again, soon!

I'm glad to see you're busy writing, again. This is one of the best stories I've found, both the canon and non canon parts. Although I'm wondering how they got lemons. It seems to make sense, though. I'm looming forward to more updates!
ShireDweller chapter 32 . 2/28/2003
Lemons! Glad to find a new chapter. I particularly enjoyed the bit where Daisy tells of Pervinca and Poppy using Pippin as "experimental hobbit."
katakanadian chapter 32 . 2/27/2003
Glad to see you are getting back to it. Something I wondered about: sugar. Would they have had it? Maybe honey would be more authentic? That said, even Tolkien put in anachronisms like potatoes, so it's not a big deal.
kitzarina chapter 32 . 2/27/2003
I'm your beta reader, and you didn't even tell me you were writing? Nilly, that's very cruel of you. Whether or not it's your best chapter (I thought it was just peachy-loved the inclusion of lemonade), it was a pleasant surprise to a wonderful day. I miss talking to ya lass-I hope you haven't forgotten your lil' Kitzipoo. :( Fantastic job as always dahling! ~Kitzi
shirebound chapter 32 . 2/27/2003
You updated! This is one of my favorite fics ever, and I'm so glad to see it continue. I still think about that tapestry from Gondor sometime. Sigh.

I love "That lass is as full of life as anything that grows." What a lovely description. I'm ever so glad you're "jump-started" again, Nilramiel!
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 32 . 2/27/2003
This story is *so* sweet! I'm so glad you continued it, and hope to see the next chapter soon! :-)
Senni chapter 32 . 2/27/2003
THANK YOU! I'm sorry if I annoyed you with e-mails, but it's not often that you see a good Sam/Rosie story. :) Now I think I might have to start over to remember everything. :)
blacklight chapter 31 . 1/12/2003
I've read your story complete on one evening. When I finished it was 2am!

I couldn't stop!

It's ... I can't find a word how fantastic!

You HAVE to go on writing! Please, please, please!

Nicky

PS: Excuse my English if I'd made any mistakes.
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Aah! I don't have time to read the whole thing just now, but I'll have to come back and finish it later. *Adds to favourites list*

You have no idea how rare a non-slash Sam romance is on this site. Heck, even a no-slash Sam story in general!

Anyway. This is extremely adorable, and I love your characterization of Sam. Will read the rest later!

~Lil Loki Puck/Tinwen Vilyadil
kara chapter 31 . 12/30/2002
this is great! really wonderful, i love reading it. in fact, I want to read more, so keep writing!
katakanadian chapter 31 . 11/27/2002
Elanor Gamgee - you asked for other stories: try What Dreams May Come

. ?storyid1005954

It never breaks canon but you may still find it surprising.

Nilramiel - don't keep your reader's waiting! High time for another update.
Dora Mugworts chapter 31 . 10/20/2002
Hey, I'm so glad I've found this story again. What can I say but that I absolutely adore it? This is *so* Sam, and reading it has reminded me all over again why I love him so much. But poor Frodo! :'-( Now I've put "Sam's Tale" on my list of Favourite Stories. :-)
Haldir Fancier chapter 31 . 9/7/2002
*sniffles* that's so precious! i love sam and rose, they make such a nice couple. and you write them beautifully. cheers, rosie!
Monterra chapter 31 . 8/31/2002
We want more! ;)
Elanor Gamgee chapter 20 . 8/28/2002
I think I need to take a long, cold shower after that one. Great writing. Love should always be this pure and beautiful.
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »