Reviews for Sam's Tale
Elanor Gamgee chapter 31 . 8/28/2002
I love this story. Could you recommend some other LOTR fanfic writers and stories to me. There is so much horrid stuff that I can't wade through it. But this is a gem! Beautifully written, and a tribute to Sam and Tolkien. Thanks. By the way, I thought the wedded chapter was marvelous :-)
Ron's Girl chapter 31 . 8/20/2002
A new chapter - hooray!:) I'm so glad you're continuing this story!

A lovely glimpse of Frodo in a happy state of mind. I'm glad that you've chosen to show him as still being able to enjoy life - too many fanfics portray him as being utterly miserable, and I personally do not believe that to be the case... However, I have the feeling the next chapter will be a heartbreaker:(.

Wonderful job, Rosie. Keep up the good work!
mildred chapter 20 . 8/10/2002
No wonder Sam and Rosie have 13 children! haha! well written, and keep up the good work!
IloveSam chapter 31 . 8/10/2002
Ah! You've finally updated! Though it's a short chapter, I like it very much! I really love this tale, so please continue soon, and update a bit more often please?
helga chapter 31 . 8/8/2002
All riiiight! I'm so glad you started writing again! This is one of my favorites. You have an amazing ability to capture the style of The Master (J.R.R.T.) himself - - your mixing of your own part of the story with the original works so well, I think this really adds something to "teh canon" !

Please continue - - I've been waiting for months...
Death of Ba Gook chapter 6 . 8/7/2002
Awww...*sniff*...I think I'm going to cry...*sniff sniff*...*grabs a box of Kleenex*

That's so sweet! *sniff*
RachelStonebreaker chapter 31 . 8/5/2002
Wooo-Whooo! You've written more chapters! And good ones I might add. I'd forgotten what a gentle reading Sam's Tale is. Quite a gem, all sparkly and bright. I want to just hold onto it.

You're staying nice and consistent with the canon of the book as far as I can tell.

More? Dare we ask for more please?
Miss Hobbit chapter 31 . 8/5/2002
Ohh, I thought you had dropped off the face of this planet! I'm SO glad you updated! This chapter was wonderful... once again, I love how you've written Frodo's personality... ah... I love this fic so much. :)
shirebound chapter 31 . 8/5/2002
I do love your insights into Sam's character and thoughts. This story is truly wonderful, SO glad you've updated! I always suspected part of Frodo's inability to find peace in the Shire was the fact that no one really seemed to give him respect or honor. Sigh.
Jera1 chapter 30 . 7/12/2002
I'm so glad this site is back up! I've missed reading Sam fiction!

Wonderful chapter, and how can you not feel the love between Frodo and Sam. That's so sweet the Sam and Rosie are determined to give Frodo a birthday party, just cause they care! And, I hope little Elanor will be showing up soon!
Ron's Girl chapter 30 . 6/12/2002
A new chapter! (Yay!) :) This was beautifully written - I especially love stories like this one that are written in book canon. You do such a fantastic job with the characters.. Frodo especially - his quiet gentleness, and Sam's love for him, and the way he looks after Frodo...

Though I can't help but think... only one more year... *sob*

Thank you so much for updating this lovely sweet story.
Haldir Fancier chapter 30 . 6/12/2002
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

I put you on my favourite authors thingie, if thas ok. I love your stories a lot!

They're so well written, and it all makes sence, and, and, and, I love it!

Plus, I love Sam, so, what could be better?

Love them. A lot.

Keep Writing Rosie.
Haldir Fancier chapter 20 . 6/12/2002
heh, good chapter, never really thought of sam and rosie like that-

wait, maybe i did, but thats cos im a pervert.

heh

still, its well written, and i like the rest of the story too

somehow, im extremely jelous of rosie, and how SHE gets to have sam, and its all not fail at all

:-D

hehe

god, i am a perv

good story though
GreyLadyBast chapter 30 . 6/12/2002
It's been so long since I caught up on this story, I had completely forgotten how good it is. I'm glad I got the chance to read today, as I have been missing out on a gem of a tale.

I sense you are nearing the end, unless you plan to continue this story past when Frodo leaves for the Undying Lands? I'm not sure which I would prefer, as a reader, so I'll so what good readers should and leave it up to the author. I look forward to more.
Miss Hobbit chapter 30 . 6/12/2002
YAY! A new chapter! Oh, thank you, thank you! *sends hugs* Ahhh, a new chapter! Lovely, as always. :D
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »