Reviews for Sam's Tale
shirebound chapter 30 . 6/12/2002
The story's back! Yay! I like that line about Frodo, "both younger and older than his true age" - that's so good. I'm curious to find out what presents Frodo gives out...
Valerie chapter 29 . 5/14/2002
Wow. Right now, you're up to Chapter 29, and I am taken aback by your skills and imagination. You are a terrific writer! My favorite chapter was the one where you described Sam's tapestry. I could see it perfectly in my head, and I loved the extra detail you added to Tolkien's already-beautiful description of the celebration, like the breeches, for example. And the River...and in Rivendell...and in Ithilien...the list just goes on and on! I'm going to stop here, as it seems that I am running a high risk of gushing, but I was floored by your incredible story and keep it coming!
Jera1 chapter 29 . 5/10/2002
LOL...boy, is Sam going to be surprised to see that Rosie is right on this one and it's going to be a 'her'! But, that aside, how sad about Sam's family losing a baby. Really sad...*sniffle*. No wonder he's so freaked out about her pregnancy and all. I hope the wait won't be long till we see the next chapter!
Goldenberry chapter 29 . 5/10/2002
RosieC, this is the most beautiful and sweet story imaginable! Your voice and vision of the time after the Scouring are so true to Tolkien's spirit. It's always a pleasure to see a new chapter.
brittney chapter 29 . 5/9/2002
I just have one thing to say... Sweet! Oh, wait- make that two... AWWW!
Ron's Girl chapter 29 . 5/8/2002
Awwww...:) That was sweet, tender, sad.. and I loved it! You just get better and better with this story!
Miss Hobbit chapter 29 . 5/8/2002
Oh wow, you're updating more often now! I check everyday, and I was so happy to see a new chapter. _ Poor Sam, though! You're such a good writer... seems like I'm reading Tolkien's work. :)
Monterra chapter 29 . 5/8/2002
How sweet is that. :)
EK chapter 28 . 5/1/2002
I finally made it here. Wonderful job kiddo! No reason for any doubt. You have excelled with another little ray of sunshine.
brittney chapter 28 . 5/1/2002
I've been reading this from the start and just haven't posted 'til now but I just wanted to say WOW! As a fellow Sam fan (though my imladris name makes it more obvious) I love how you've portrayed him. That line about him and how he should have known it was morning sickness was just adorable! Keep up the good work!
Miss Hobbit chapter 28 . 5/1/2002
AWW! Little Elanor's coming! Well, what did those naughty little hobbits think would happen, eh? ;) Awww... *goes off to wait for next chapter!*
Ron's Girl chapter 28 . 4/30/2002
Ahhhh..that's so sweet! I was wondering when you would get around to this part of the story.:) And your previous chapter was lovely as well.. Frodo hurrying to write the Red Book as though there was a deadline only he knew..*sob*. This story is wonderful, Rosie..Thanks for letting me know about the update!
Janeth rhian chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
GREAT JOB!
kitzarina chapter 28 . 4/30/2002
Nilly love, this is so good! I miss talking to you much-I sure hope you haven't forgotten about your little Kitzarina! _~ Keep up the good work-the pressure is on to finish my story; only 25 days 'till my birthday! :D

Oh yeah-this has nothing to do with the story, but I got a duet in my school variety show. _ I'll be singing "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge. Yay! _ Love ya and miss ya oodles of noodles Nillyramiel-just remember to watch out for oliphaunts! ~Kitzi
Jera1 chapter 28 . 4/30/2002
Yay! Little Elanor is on her way! Sam's going to be a daddy! I'm so excited, and to think this is just a story! It is a definite nod to your work that you can write a story that makes someone feel this way! Are we going to have to wait long for Chp 29?
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »