Reviews for Sam's Tale
Ron's Girl chapter 26 . 4/4/2002
Thanks for updating this great story! Wonderfully written (as usual). Looking forward to little Elanor's birth! And I loved this chapter especially, though I know that Frodo's departure is coming soon *sob*:(. Please continue with this!
Fionnbharr chapter 26 . 4/4/2002
Oh Rosie I love it as ususal...(sigh) I miss you
Jera1 chapter 26 . 4/4/2002
YES! Finally an update! I checked everyday to see if there was more and today is the lucky day! I was kinda worried that you weren't going to add more to the story! Oooo...kinky hobbitsess...very cool! "Concieved"...does this mean little Elanor is on the way? Huh, does it? I hope so...can't wait till Sam's a daddy! Write more as soon as you can!
Pearl chapter 25 . 4/4/2002
This is just beautiful, RosieC. Your description of the elvish magic in the stone and how it affects Rosie ... the conception of Elanor underneath the mallorn tree ... your characterisations of Frodo, Sam and Rose (and the Gaffer) are brilliant.

It's really wonderful stuff.
Miss Hobbit chapter 26 . 4/4/2002
YYYYYESSSSS! Update! I feel like it's christmas again, three chapters at once! _ Lovely Nil, just lovely. :)
Goldenberry chapter 26 . 4/4/2002
Rosie C, dearest, this is so beautiful, touching, and real! It's as if the Professor himself had decided to fill in the details of the story. I mean that as the highest compliment!
Bridget chapter 26 . 4/3/2002
Hi Rosie! :) Still love it, especially the bits with Sam. ;) And yes...keep writing! :)
RachelStonebreaker chapter 26 . 4/3/2002
OK. I'm a dweeb. I'm not sure what happened to the previous review I started but the screen disappeared and voila! I'm writing a new review... sigh... and I'm a computer geek, too, you'd think I'd learn...

Ah, these last chapters were well worth the wait. Very simple but very sweet. I like that Rosie has much more character. You've got a more than decent handle on MY interpretation of her, and I LIKE it. Thanks for posting the new chapters. ~ Rach
Galadriel-77 chapter 26 . 4/3/2002
Rosie! 3 chapters in one day? You're spoiling us. :) Anyways, I loved them all - keep it up, you're doing a great job!
Miss Hobbit chapter 7 . 4/1/2002
Nil, I want MORRRRE chapters! Because Sam's Tale is my favourite fic, and I want MOOOOORE! *cries until she gets more*
Niphredil chapter 23 . 3/29/2002
I love chapter 23!

Beautiful!
Catherine chapter 22 . 3/26/2002
Rosie: Another wonderful chapter in your story. Well written. I want that tapestry for my home!
Amarea chapter 23 . 3/25/2002
Lovely! It brings tears to my eyes. Such beautiful characterization! It seems perfect for Sam and Frodo. Well done.
Miss Hobbit chapter 23 . 3/24/2002
Yay! A new chapter! Eee.. I feel so sorry for Frodo, oh, poor thing. :( Nicely written!
kitzarina chapter 23 . 3/24/2002
You've got reviews! Hurrah! :) I did enjoy this chapter...you're making it too easy for me to BETA m'dear. I still think we should transcribe those late night editing sessions of ours and post 'em...we can call it Your Favorite Sam/Rosie Fluff being Over Run by Oliphaunts! :) Cheers luv, and to all worrying about Elanor-it's written, and it's fantastic. :) I shall say no more.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »