Reviews for Friends and Fallout
Fell4 chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
You will probubly hate some of the Teachers but otherwise school is cool... *mutter* I HATE the TAKS test, I HATE the TAKS test, I HATE the TAKS test.

This chapter was funny! Will's a pansy! I wish I could offer some more encouraging words but I have run out of ... selfness? Wordyness? ...Anyway good job!

DZR chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Fire at Will! hahahaahe. I always shout 'Which ones Will?' at the TV when people say that.

Alena! If you ever want to another ride to Starbucks, shut your wordhole!"

That reminds me I washed my mcdonalds gift card in the washing machine. It is now very shiny and smells like soap. I also washed some money which would dazzle you with its sparklyness.

I digress.

Don't stop believing... Ashley lives!
WereCat the Assassino chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Your starting Public School? Nice! There's a new kid on my hall but he is well a he!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
*gets mad that Ashley didn't blank shoot Will* Urgh! :)

I love Alena! She's so 'not staying in the car' kinda gal! :D

" Are you new?" That's totally my favorite one. It's like 'No. I'm not new. I've been here the whole school year. I'm invisible' DUH!

"Anyway, it's awesome, which is totally abnormal for middle school!" Did you really go there? You did! That's almost as sad as 'There are plenty of fish in the sea."' Almost, but not quite.

Fell4 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Why do people always say 'its safer in the car' or 'go below deck! Its safer there!' The car could STILL get blown up and if the ship is going down-being below deck isnt going to keep me from drownding! ... AWSOME CHAPTER! I love the girl talk! The whole chapter is halarious!

Keep Writing (and quickly),

Fell4 (one of your biggest frands)
Surreal Squirrel chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
LOLOL! Very funny!

CHUCK! CHARAH! HONEYMOONERS! Am I the only reviewer who is obsessed with Chuck? *sigh*

WILL! MOTERCYCLE! (that equals...PANSY!)

Very very funny! Can't wait for...part 2! :)
DZR chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
'I didn't mean literally! '

Can you imagine Will on a motorcycle? *shakes head in horror at the vision*

This is cool. I can tell what's happening just by the conversation, no description just super clever talking. Well done girl.

What will happen next I just DON'T know!
J.Stone chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Now that is funny.
Fell4 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
HA! She FAINTED! Halarious! ... Robot chicken indeed... Im sorry but I dont think Ashley is THAT smart... she IS smart but wouldnt take the TIME to make a dancing robot chicken... awsome story! Cant wait for the next one! Go Alena!

J.Stone chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Now that was funny
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Hey there,

I just wanted to let you knwo I am reading along, you're a little crazy in this story but I guess that's why they say insanity is fun. LOL Nice job.

DZR chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
" So you have a skeleton of chicken walking around?"

" Maybe."

Heh heh. What kind of insane person would automatically think - let's make it tap dance. Hm?
Surreal Squirrel chapter 3 . 4/8/2010

That would be so cool! I can just imagine the two of them doing that!

Fell4 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
LOOPHOLES ROCK! Loopholes~ loopholes~ loopholes~ loopholes~ ... AWSOME! Yay! I am so glad for this next chapter! It was really good! Girl-talk rocks! Just like loopholes!

DZR chapter 2 . 4/6/2010