Reviews for TCWOC: The Goddess
Debbie Hicks chapter 10 . 1/24
11. Chapter 11.
CRAP C LAIRE YOUNG B EST FRIENDS ALL OF THE VULCANS B itten her too hardest too rough then suddenly captured you broke law where's your makers you created a imm ortal child TWISTEDBlood was slattered torn clothes then was Trestbite sealed as all blacked out kidn apped then then Infected weith Vampire bat blod with ven om as all to replace it was a slave then skin was overextremely cold haest then hair removed then grew bck then had killed more as all of people then with the each b oth drained people then then As all of them was Linked but lurning then dressed rom the bodysuit to kill them wearing four then fusion of it then Exploding then with them then too late was n ot human then wearing no shoes with m y own army dressed from targets killed then too late hair was tan gled eyes were Jurai red who were turn ed drain ed now Alice found us Alice then myself fled escapd you there where your sire who this my creation Bree EXECUTIONOf us with them blared off the heads was pierc ed with the sword dyin from here then with blood with torn clothes ALICE SHE'S DYING DO SOMETHING By Aplpha comman ds Dawn Read Sopierre bite her now then Dwn bit me hardest fire was then ATOMIZEDWith them then too late the cursed sword mate us/them thenblew apart then Bree screaming I WAN T HER I WAN T HER! Felix rid of the newborn with her leadr then our screams cut short with the army then too late with the then executed us/them MURDEREDRipped slienced blod torn clothes then then suddenly dying the swords then hearts stoped beating with Bree's then bleew apat then fuire destroyed us/them then the seer was too late wen t with them but Brought here then then my own body turn plan etary steel frozen then was aattacked but too late was Immortal fully completely time so she survived the venom of both was lethal Alice she was attacked what we done Bella myself had Borg skin but The b right Strawberry eyes of Jurai red was dressed in my Buraial robes my wedding gown gasp then myself was different so m y brother with them thenblew with don ated kids then then b rought them then lost control had blood then the fiore Alice she's a hybrid then Extinct then freed then too late killed in my fury of truest violent rage yiou broke law blacked outside with them then Nuked then brought here then reported she slain ed with new strength of a Vampire a slayer is born from acts of her death then too late Hunting animals hen was all of them drained then foun d me guity then Ashes then b rought bodies then then water with snow rain ice hail and rain whirling with my gift then so hers with theirs wanted them destroyed then b lasting freely fully completely time then both brought here then reported resurrected b y the gods is not normal blew up nev er age is cursed the sword cursed her with death one touch she with them will not die smashed freely then bring them then too late was punished then wearing from here Alice no heartbeat or pulse she's immortal so both are dead with us n o thanks yoour eyess the same froze you like in Interview with the a Vampire your skin is sparking gasp look over killed animal and food but sleep then too late POISONED From bad bear blood ended up with prophetic dreams who shielding them Bree had a power so they they are what trained my ring with hers wityh theirs MIRI CRYSTAL POWER! BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER DELTA CRYSTAL POWER DENEB CRYSTAL POWER RIGEL CRYSTAL POWER HAANKONA CRYSTAL POWER HELLGUARD CRYSTAL POWER VENUS CRYSTAL POWER MARS CRYSTAL POWER MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER NEPTUNE CRYSTAL POWER URANUS CRYSTAL POWER SATURN CRYSTAL POWER PLUTO CRYSTAL POWER SPARKLING TOTAL BRIGHT BLOOD RED MOONLIGHT DREAMLESS ACTION! MAKE-UP! With outer Beyonds then sudenly blaring nails then lights shattered from here then suddenly glowing then Guaeded from Betazed the guardian world of telepathy the scorer soldier of thought fire allow me to DROWN YOU WITH WATER! SUPER SAILOR BETAZED IS HERE! The pen shattered as Betazoid sword from Miri the planet of dieases and mutations the aliment soldier I Will grant you death! allow me to poison you Super SAILOR MIRI ARRIVES! Blaring then us/them were alert were trained sailor guardians/knights oh my god she's not human now the young were orphaned uh oh youmas MIRI DEATHLY HEART CORNARY! Her poweers exploded was stronger tou want trouble pal your lookin' for trouble the name is trouble SUPER SAILOR JUPITER! Ack! you'r sushi her chanting was more supreme was spiritual but deeply religious MARS FIRE IGNITE! Blaring her powers then Jupiter I GUARD GUARDIAN PLANET BRING A STORM AND BRING A THUNDER! JUPITER SUPREME THUNDER! CRASH! VENUS CRECSENT BEAM SMASH! Then was upgraded kissed her hand then MERCURY BUBBLES BLASSSSSSSSSSST! MOON SCEPTER ELIMINATION ! Flaring then it screamed LOVELY! Blazed with them PINK SUGAR HEART SPIRAL ACHE! Then destroyed it so they were warriors now as school people us/them were not humans led a double life then myself was in fact a super sailor guardian now too late the hum ans noticed us/knights great fought monsters were ashes oh my god then as all of them oh no she defeated from here.
Oppie chapter 10 . 2/22/2017
Why'd you stop updating?
Kaiana chapter 10 . 2/2/2017
Still waiting for your update... Please? Pretty please?
pumpkinraindrop chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
This is a brilliant story, and I would love to see it continued. Please update as I would like to see their relationships grow.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
Very good and very interesting, please update :)
FangirlyWithYou chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
THIS IS AMAZING! You are an amazing writer, I love this book! If you have any more books, I'm going to read them. Great job! Please, update as fast as possible!
SnowSongX347 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOUR STORY! :D I really like the idea you have for it! though i wished that the cullens would have seen the fight, i would have really enjoyed seeing their reaction. but anyway this is really an amazing story! I can't wait to read more! So i really hope you would continue the story and I hope you would update as soon as possible! :)
Hana M chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Hanna chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I love it
nikolasowa chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
MonsterSlut chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
OKay Edward she's a goddess, babying her like you would human Bella in Twilight is so not cool or the least bit attractive. Cut it out.
Otherwise, good story, more please.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Please Update! I luv this story sooooooooooo much!
LightingMcMonica chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Amazing story...please update, im excited on what's going to happen next
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
next chapter!please... with a cherry on top
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Can you please NOT pair bella with Edward? I want bella paired with another FULL GOD!