Reviews for TCWOC: The Goddess
pumpkinraindrop chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
This is a brilliant story, and I would love to see it continued. Please update as I would like to see their relationships grow.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
Very good and very interesting, please update :)
FangirlyWithYou chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
THIS IS AMAZING! You are an amazing writer, I love this book! If you have any more books, I'm going to read them. Great job! Please, update as fast as possible!
SnowSongX347 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOUR STORY! :D I really like the idea you have for it! though i wished that the cullens would have seen the fight, i would have really enjoyed seeing their reaction. but anyway this is really an amazing story! I can't wait to read more! So i really hope you would continue the story and I hope you would update as soon as possible! :)
Hana M chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Hanna chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I love it
nikolasowa chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
MonsterSlut chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
OKay Edward she's a goddess, babying her like you would human Bella in Twilight is so not cool or the least bit attractive. Cut it out.
Otherwise, good story, more please.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Please Update! I luv this story sooooooooooo much!
LightingMcMonica chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Amazing story...please update, im excited on what's going to happen next
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
next chapter!please... with a cherry on top
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Can you please NOT pair bella with Edward? I want bella paired with another FULL GOD!
Peaceandunity chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Update anytime soon?
JerinAnn chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Please don't end it there. I love this story. Please update soon.
EsmePlatt95
JerinAnn chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Love the story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I thought she was already considered a goddess because of when she defeated that thing (I can't remember what it's called) so that part kind of confused me. Great story so far.
EsmePlatt95