Reviews for Dealbreaker
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 3 . 2/24
love it
sammysmissingshoe chapter 3 . 1/5
thank you for this story! this is the best i have ever read and i truly believe this could have happened! this was incredible!
pineapplefreak chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
When I read your A/N at the top of this chapter, I jokingly said to myself, Who? Jesus?
Five minutes later...
Oh.
Seriously though, this was an amazing, epic, heartfelt story. Few people are able to put such emotion, action, and satisfactory story-telling in just three chapters. I'm impressed.
I think my favorite part of the entire story was the the part with Sam and God. It made me cry, and I absolutely loved how God kept changing into people from Sam's life. It was perfect.
I wouldn't have minded if this was how it actually turned out in the show, actually. It has beautiful closure.
You have a lot of talent, and I really enjoyed this! Keep up the fantastic writing :)
Sphinxius chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I feel moved to say something but I can't find the words. This was truly an amazing read, and I'll never forget it. Like a few reviewers before me have said, this would have made a damn fine note for the show to end on (if it had to end, which I'd prefer it didn't, but still). I mean, this was crazy, indescribably, incredibly good. Beautifully written. Touching, moving. I loved it. I know it's three years after the fact, but I needed to officially say something because not leaving a single word after reading this would be a crime.
Bananas102 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
What?! No! NOOOOOO! They worked so hard to keep each other possesion-free, and he just GIVES it up? GAHH! What happened to the other way? There is ALWAYS another way! SON OF A MUFFIE MAN! Oh, sorry about that. It's a rant coming from someone who hasn't slpet in two days, hey, I think I spelled slept incorrect...
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Great job!
mngrue chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Gotta say, I love the way you ended this. Bringing God in the way you did, without it feeling trite, was awesome. I wish the show was willing to do that. As it is, it's almost unbelievable (not that the show is based in reality, but come on - you can only suspend the disbelief so much) to think that, in the world they've created, God would be that much of a douche. Your way, much more satisfying. :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This story is a tear jerker. This is beautiflly written. And an awesome story. I love it.
SammysTeam chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Oh holy CRAP I wish this was how the series would end...soooooo much! They should definitely hire YOU to write this show! ;D
wendylee chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Thank you for a wonderful story, the best part was Sam being cleansed of the demon blood. I have always hated that part of the show.
happy-me-111 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
I have probably read this story 30 times and I've always wanted to leave a review, I've just never found the words. I cry every time I read this story and part of it is the beauty of your writing and the other part is that this is exactly and I mean spot on exactly what I had wished Supernatural would have ended with. I was so certain that season five would be the last because how in the world do you top the battle between heaven and hell? This story is perfect in every way and I can see it word by word translating frame by frame to a moving medium. In my childish way, I wish very much that you had been a writer for the show because I think Supernatural would have ended perfectly at this point. Thank you for your gift.
xcloudx chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Awman, I feel like... this is how it should end. Thinking of Supernatural ending kinda sucks but I wouldn't mind this being the end. You should send this in and try and get it to happen... or something haha
waywarddaughter chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
amazing! i admit, i teared up, but only because it was so good! you really had me for a minute, i thought when sam stepped onto the 'salvation bridge' he was gonna go to heaven, and while thats nice and all, everyone who knows anything about sam knows that theres no salvation for him without dean, which is why i should have guessed that going onto that bridge, he would obviously be with his brother.

i love the line 'bro, i think we won' it was just so right and something i could hear dean say to sam and then just imagine sam giving one of his famous smiles to.

great story and great ending!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
great story and wonderful ending
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
hey there so i read the whole story and it is amazing,awesome,...just couldn't stop till i was the end oh my fantastic love you for more