Reviews for Aftermath
andmakeitbetter chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I shouldn't have read this because I can tell you haven't updated it, but oh my god. This is one of my all-time favorite pairings from Bleach and just ;_; You write it wonderfully! I hope someday you'll continue this.
Pet chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! I really hope you make it into a multi-chaptered fic because I'd love to continue reading it, it really drew me in:)
TotallyCaptivated chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
can't wait for another chapter! update soon!
SirenShadow chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh em gee. You know, I was just starting to think that I couldn't possibly love you more... Then I read this. Seriously, I'm not sure if there's words for how impressed I am right now.

There's so much about Aftermath that I liked, I don't know where to start. First thing I'll say - the part I'm most impressed with - is Ulquiorra. Have I ever told you that you write him to an ablosute Perfection? Look around you, Rii, no one - NO ONE writes him half as well as you do. No one bothers to understand the complexities of his character and personality like you do, no one that I've come across anyway. Your really the only author I like reading Ulquiorra centric fics from. Everyone else disappoints me.

Grimmjow's also done very well, you nailed his instinctual kill-or-be-killed way of thinking. GrimmUlqui is actually a big pet-pairing of mine. I love how their personalities and beliefs clash and create wonderful contrast. They're so sexy too...

I liked the whole heart-in-the-hand thing. It's not very common in fics unless they're UlquiHime fictions. Ulquiorra questioning Grimmjow about his heart was fantastic - you have nailed Ulquiorra's subtly shown curiosity and his apathetic attitude.

I especially enjoyed the ending. "One day, Ulquiorra, I'll kill you.

But not just yet.

...Not just yet."

FREAKING LOVED!

Yeah, I really enjoyed this fic, and if you ever do make this into a multi-chaptered fic, you know you'd have at least one very devoted reader and reviewer.

Until next time!

SirenShadow
Gates Of Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This definitly needs another chapter! What happens when they go to the world of the living and will grimmjow and ulquiorra get along?
Valtence chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I hope you do continue this as a multi-chapter story it would definitely be something I would read
InspireInspireInspire chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I love your work a lot (: and forgive me if I don't review most of them that I read. The one-shots tend to leave me speechless so to speak haha. I love your perspective on Grimmjow and Ulquiorra's personalities. The way you make them interact makes them almost like in the anime. I enjoy it (:
I go chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
OHHH PLESE DO CONTINUE! I loved it.
awaylaughing chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
When (if?) you choose to update again, I will hang off every word like a monkey off a tree limb over a vat of boiling lava. Only, with less terror and more joy.

Grimmjow in this is so... so Grimmjow that it makes me want to laugh. But in a happy way. Ulquiorra, likewise, is so new and yet not that I want to risk giving him a hug, because he's amazing like that. The heart in hand bit made me grin, and I was forced to fend off questions of 'whatchya lookin' at?' because 'G/U potential romance' would be met with this stare ._. I love it anyway, loss of respect from my family or not.
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Please, please, please continue this. I really want to see where this goes and how their hate-kind of like-relationship will go.
Jolinar773 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Honestly? Perfect! :) I always admired people with the ability to sneak their own personal thoughts into already created characters without throwing them OOC ... this is just perfect... :) Completely disturbes the image of those too, yet makes so much sense one can't help not to wonder: How the hell had I not seen it before?

You are a true master of the art. I'm looking forward to read more of these one-shots, either with Byakua and Renji, Ulquiorra and Orihime or Ulquiorra and Grimmjow :)
Calise chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
love it! you need to continue
Lady Karai chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Well, I'm certainly voting for more. :) I really like your writing style and the way you have such a firm grasp of the characterizations for these two. If you do end up doing a chaptered fic, I hope you'll do some chapters from Ulquiorra's POV as well as Grimmjow's. Even though Grimm has no idea what's going on in Ulqi's head, it would be nice if we did.

Good luck with it!

- Karai
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was...a brilliant story. Simply perfect. I was pretty much clinging on to every single word. And...it's weird. Usually I rush through stories and then go through them again, but I read this one at a much slower pace. And...wow, it's just brilliant! xD

I found the Grimmjow and Ulquiorra interaction very intriguing It looks like Ulquiorra did actually change...Which was strange, ya know, because I've never thought of him as anything other than an Emospada. But very In Character, definitely xDD And Grimmjow...everything he did, his thoughts, his words, were so...what's the word...um ... melodic, I suppose. Ulquiorra was even more flowing. I can picture this scene in my head -

This is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read 8D. If you decide to continue it (which is up to you. If you think you can make it better by continuing (because it's already awesome), then please do so ) then I'll be waiting for it! -goes to browse your other stories-
LunaticV chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
gosh, that was so totally interesting!

don't need to answer the following, just wondering to myself. XP

aaw, poor ulqui.. what will happen to them next?

heart? will they ever find the enswers they seek?

will they get the right answers?

aa~aand, will there be any sweet, hot, mind blowing GrimmUlqui or UlquiGrimm? XP

multi-chapter fic? this? oh, i'll be ecstatic(?) XD