Reviews for Dry Your Wings
Temerice chapter 23 . 7/11/2012
Aaaandeeeeers, dooon't leeeeaaaveee! D:

Woops, it seems it's been... a while since you updated this... Oh well. I hope you haven't forgotten this story completely because Lía and Anders are adorable as... as... baby bunnies! (Okay, maybe not the best allegory, but you get it, yes? : D) The dialogue flows perfectly and you've got everyone in-character.

Great job!

Oh and by the way, that "Guest" reviewing that chapter 8 yesterday? Me (8 . I just didn't notice I wasn't logged in.
Temerice chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
You have no idea how hard I laughed :'''D. "An acceptable greeting in Highever"? Hmm, Anders seems to know more about that place than I (x . Poor Lía. I hope Justice doesn't go greeting other people like that.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I was trying to come up with something that would prove how much I like this chapter... Perhaps I could send you a picture of this huge idiotic smile I have on my face right now? : D

Very entertaining . It seems some characters should get drunk more often, hmm? : D I'll continue reading now
gardengnomes41 chapter 23 . 10/10/2011
I love this soooooo much! You're really talented!
anesor chapter 23 . 6/19/2011
Can we assume by this ending, that you won't be doing the pther 27 prompts now? I'd really rather this collection not end like this.
anesor chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
Poor Justice, I'm glad he didn't get killed in the crossfire.
anesor chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I wish I'd seen this story before, I miss happy Anders of DAA.
SerNature chapter 21 . 9/27/2010
I demand naughty chevalier!Anders. It's completely impossible as Lia ever being sub is just lolworthy but hey.

ps him just being like FINALLY *takes off robes* is masterful.

Lianders 3 forevs.
SerNature chapter 20 . 9/9/2010
Lianders smut best thing evar.

*continues to have ridiculous girlcrush on Lia*
rhiannaskye chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
I love this one. When I heard him make the comment in game I was in the "he isn't really talking to my char is he?" mind set. But your interpetation of Anders is perfect. Thanks for bringing him to life.
SerNature chapter 19 . 9/6/2010
/omg/. I love the Amaranthine line, and him being so enamored by her laughing, but the best thing?

"What? 'Fraid the modd will take me, and you might end up with a bellyful of ol' Oghren?"

And then Nate's reaction. LMFAO.
Nightsfury chapter 19 . 9/6/2010
Poor Anders, he's such a city mage at heart. Loved Oghren's comments, and so in character.
Shakespira chapter 18 . 8/16/2010
Oh well done! Anders nearly swooning from his first arrow, too funny and yet oddly endearing. You certainly have his voice down very well.

Great chapter/prompt.
roelka chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
Oh, poor Anders. :) I hope he likes fur in his bed.
Shakespira chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
This was just such a fun chapter, I grinned throughout and you have a wonderful voice for Anders.