Reviews for Stake Out
Tv Centric Universe chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Loved it. Toby and Charlie are adorable together.
weird dream girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Yes, I'm liking this story, is it done? i hope they catch the guy!
DramaDitz chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I couldn't agree more with sophik, she's right on the spot. Your fic was entertaining and well written. Definetly write another fis that branches from this one.

This is a sure fav on my list _
dammitspawk chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
No criticism here! That was a great story!

lilaclila
Soului chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I absolutely love this show! I wish more people would write fics on it. As for your story, I thought it was excellent. Personally, I'm ambivalent as the the whole Olivia or Charlie issue, although I find myself respecting Charlie a lot more. Either way, I especially love your characterization. I think you really captured all of the characters here very well, expecially in the very last part where they take off after the bad guy.

Thank you so much and I can't wait to hear more from you!

Actually, I have a question too. I've been trying to remember which episode Charlie finds out about the telepathy in, but I can't. Do you know?
JTF2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
ya! that was good, but i dont think it should be the end! more please? :):)
sophik chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Brilliant brilliant story... so original and so well written! I enjoyed reading this and finding out the ways in which Toby Logan and Charlie Marks love and care for each other... the 'secret conversations' the Toby and Charlie have, Toby's behaviour when he ducks his head in the car and stares sheepishly at Charlie,the fact that Toby's hand was 'gripping the door handle tightly' and that he actually jumped out of the car and bolted after both Charlie and the thug all point to the same conclusion; poor Toby's got it bad... really really bad! :) I also loved Charlie's smartass response-'Well, I am pretty sexy'- priceless!

Keep the good work up- my suggestion is that you could branch out a bit more into another shot... maybe you could set it whilst Charlie has been captured and Toby's rescuing her... maybe that could be from either Toby's/Charlie's point of view?

All in all,this story was a Toby/Charlie fanfic that was well worth reading! I wish that they could have put this scene in the episode...Toby and Charlie really balance each other out, I believe! Toby solves with his mind reading skills and visions, whilst Charlie goes with her brain and her excellent deduction of body language! It's a perfect balanced match... and I'm glad that someone has explored this relationship a bit more!