Reviews for Hunted
Blushlie chapter 3 . 8/12
Hermione was being so stubborn during these past two chapters that it was making ME irritated
sarah.shilo chapter 11 . 7/8
Wow! Just amazing
*me screaming at my phone since like 10 chapters ago* ITS BLAISEEEEE
Zavod chapter 36 . 6/28
This isn't a bad story. I liked some of the details. (can't say which, spoilers)

I did realized part way through that I wasn't loving it. I don't want this to be a negative review.

I'll be succinct.
I didn't like the balance of romance to mystery. I enjoyed the mystery, I didn't love the romance
I wasn't a fan of the pacing. (it was bursty)
It's a style, so who an I to criticize, right?

Congrats on executing a successful mystery.
I had several guesses as to whodunnit, and you cleverly had me second guessing right to the end.

Good luck on your future stories!
OLN chapter 27 . 6/5
y
natabla.18-0223 chapter 36 . 5/26
THE WINE! HAHAHAHA I really really loved this story. I already read your other story... The one-shots and the Isolation. I haven't read the 2 others that has a lot of chapters because it's written there that it's not yet complete. And I haven't really wrote a feedback to those I've read because THEY ARE FREAKING FABULOUS. I just want to read continuously. So yeah I cried so much at Isolation and the Fragile Little Toys... I think that the title and the other story where Seamus killed Draco... Yes... You really have a knack on writing stories... Hope make other one again. LOVE IT A LOT!
natabla.18-0223 chapter 35 . 5/26
Yes! That freaking shit, well I stil do not know who is that muggle born who killed their parent. Shems. I LOVED IT ALL! Those who would hate you doesn't really understand story. They just want to believe what they want. BECAUSE YOUR STORY IS FUCKING LOVELY WHY WOULD THEY HATE IT... IMBECILES... ANYWAYS. TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
natabla.18-0223 chapter 34 . 5/26
YES I LOVED IT NO HERMIONE WON'T DIE. SHE JUST WON'T LOVED THIS STORYYYYYYYYY
natabla.18-0223 chapter 33 . 5/26
Is Blaise and Narcissa are lovers? shit- OMYGHAD I AM... DISAPPOINTED I MEAN THE OTHER STORY I READ BLAISE WAS GOOD... I AM BETRAYED SHIT. I loved the story though. I MEAN IT!
natabla.18-0223 chapter 32 . 5/26
sorry to say but IWANTTOFUCKINGCUTGRAHAMSHEADANDPUTITINBLENDER. (btw I am drinking milktea when I am reading this and I choke the boba or tapioca pearl, whatever you call it HAHAHAHA) so the FUCKING GRAHAM mudered the death eaters only? am I getting this right? and the other shit is killing the muggle borns right? LOVE? Is Lucius faking his death or... If I read it correctly Snape is still alive and checking on Narcissa sometimes right... OMYGHAD AM I RIGHT? SHEESH THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH. SHIT I AM CHAGING MY WORDS IS IT BLAISE~~~ SHET I AM ABSOLUTELY ASTOUND FOR WHATEVER IS HAPPENING...
natabla.18-0223 chapter 31 . 5/26
Do you know that the Miss Universe 2018 Philippines Catriona Gray used the word "silver-lining" that made her won the crown? Little dark won't hurt HAHAHAHA love it!
natabla.18-0223 chapter 30 . 5/26
I fucking forgot about Graham, that shit. Okey I am kind of crying. I mean THANK YOU CALEBBBB SHIT I LOVE YOUU! you're not evil the character is and I am absolutely astound, you made a nice character! anyways that Graham will be crushed like crackers. He's shit AND THERE IS FUCKING MORE! ugh I hate those people shit! I wish them to die, no regret. I am bad shit...
PS: Sorry for language again...
natabla.18-0223 chapter 29 . 5/26
I hate when writers do cliffy ending but this one is different... I loved it sheeesh. aaaaaaaaaaaaa- Hermione- shemss was it Caleb? Blaise? Snape? is Snape still alive here? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
natabla.18-0223 chapter 28 . 5/25
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- "I love you too" Draco is having a hard time saying wordss~~~~ HAHAHAHA anyways it's nice... except for the 'Blaise' encounter
natabla.18-0223 chapter 27 . 5/25
Why am I suspicious of Blaise... I mean Draco and Blaise were playing when Penelope got killed right? Wait does he like Hermione?... sheeesh this is getting me.
3,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »