Reviews for Hunted
Good grief I knew Zabini was the killer this chapter just confirmed it :D
Lovely story I like your writing style it is so fluent and entertaining Cheers 3
Ooh I liked this one too. Only 1 thing bugging me. If draco never gave Hermione the invitation to Mrs malfoy's birthday party bc he didn't want her to see that it also invited a guest with Granger. Well, Mrs Malloy said to being the invite to the party or else you won't be allowed to floo to her manor. How did Hermione get in?
TheOGGryffindorkable chapter 1 . 9/11
oh my god. I absolutely love this story. I started it at like 7-8pm and finished it at 8 am I could not stop reading. you had me hooked from the first chapter. On the edge of my seat til the very end. I absolutely love your writing!
I think Zambini did it he’s the killer
MorningstarGirl666 chapter 27 . 8/29
I knew it! I was suspicious before but now that sealed it!
Dramafan chapter 36 . 8/20
I've just finished your story and found it highly entertaining and really nice. It was cute and exciting. I didn't like the Draco-turturing-helpless-though-evil-villains-thing though and would have prefered him to overcome his desire for revenge especially in regards to his character development. Same for his attitude towards Hermione's friends. His behaviour was so hostile and posessive at times, I wonder how anyone could fall in love with such a guy.
But nonetheless I think you did a great job. I also liked Isolation a lot. Thank you!
MademoiselleLottchen chapter 36 . 8/19
I started reading this fic after finishing Isolation, and I have to admit, that although I love, love, love Isolation, I might even prefer this one. I really love your writing style so when you publish a novelwhen, not if, because it's just a matter of timeplease let us know. And I'm not one to say this as easily as it's sound here, usually I am rather picky as I'm a student of English lit myself, so believe me when I say that you're writing style in itself, plus the storyline, the character development, is all so... oh i don't even have a word for it. You just hooked me from the very first paragraph, and I'm not able to put that story down. Everything you write is absolutely believable, and beautifully written and developed. If you'd put this story in an alternate universe you could make this a rivers of London style story, so I'm now kinda hoping you rewrite it for publishing just so that I can somehow read it again for the first time.
And okay, so everything I said before I wrote down whilst reading this and now I finished and yeah, I definitely love it even more than isolation, and actually it might just be my favourite fanfic of all times, or at least it for sure makes the top three. I really wanted to leave a proper review saying what exactly I loved so much about this story, but right now I'm just still too mesmerize by this story. I might have to read it a second and possibly a third time, and tell some friends about it, and then discuss it with them before I'm able to leave a proper, actual helpful review. I'm sorry this is just some rambling. :D
I just hope you still keep on writing, and that I'll be one day able to actually purchase your books. Much love x
MademoiselleLottchen chapter 36 . 8/18
Azalor chapter 36 . 8/18
This has got to be the best dramione fic I've read so far. I think I lost some brain cells reading this I've been on this book for hrs my head hurts now.

I actually suspected blaise. It was obvious towards the middle of the book.

Thank you so much for the great book and for making my day ️.

Keep us the excellent work
Scorpia11 chapter 36 . 8/16
Loved this story. All the twists and turns were amazing. Thanks for sharing.
thank u for that amazing read! i cried so much at the ending like omfg my mom thought i was actually upset about something lmfao. but this was so beautiful and heartbreaking and i loved it. thank you xoxoxox
princess.saffron chapter 27 . 8/11
I called it back on chapter nine who it was. I'm glad to see years of playing clue and watching Sherlock have not been lost on me.
Yeah, so I’ve read this three times now and even bought a grey dress...not quite what I imagined but it’s close enough.

Keep writing bex-chan. Love all of them.
NGK-DH chapter 36 . 8/4
U really a good writer..
Xo proud for u, Author
Also xo mux thank for sharing this beautiful Dramione story with us..
Nothing to say more.. ur story just reaches my Best Dramione lists..
linadjahat chapter 36 . 8/3