Reviews for Hunted
DeathEater29 chapter 4 . 2/23
Am I only one who saw that she was just asking for his opinion and he was being rude for no reason other than the fact that he was uncomfortable with the fact that Hermione was suddenly all polite, I mean she apologized twice for her behaviour and that irritated him and he started an argument out of nowhere calling her bitch and everything. What the hell does he want.?
David Fishwick chapter 36 . 2/23
Thanks for a brilliant idea as I enjoyed reading this story.
DjinnT chapter 24 . 2/4
Omg that ending!
DjinnT chapter 19 . 2/4
Loved how you wrote her being terribly sore, i havent come across that in fics before!
ashtonlaken18 chapter 1 . 11/16/2023
In loooove with this one. I actually read isolation first, and was hooked. Love your portrayal of their relationship in your writing!
mordelonnubegris chapter 21 . 11/14/2023
i don't know why but when i read this, i imagine draco like Alexander Skarsgard. an i think this isn't a bad thing. kisses
mordelonnubegris chapter 7 . 11/13/2023
"was going to be worse than a weekend with Voldemorti can't stopped smiling, thanks bex-chan
INeverThoughtI'dSinkThisLow chapter 36 . 9/18/2023
I’m going to need this up on AO3… seriously it’s soooo good. I’d read Isolation first (one of the best Dramione fics of all time) so it was really interesting to go back to your first work and just see the writing improve, knowing how perfectly written Iso is. I loved this! Their relationship was so interesting and I love that consistently across your fics they enjoy a good argument. Thank you!
iTanasha91 chapter 36 . 8/31/2023
That was perfect, i have to admit it was hard to digest wht he did to blaise but if it were me
I would have done the same.
iTanasha91 chapter 35 . 8/31/2023
Ahhhh its over?! I cant believe I waited til now to finally read this one! If I dare may say .. i thinks its better than isolation ooof sorry not meant to offend but by golly its so raw and real and just humanly imperfect. I love it
iTanasha91 chapter 34 . 8/31/2023
Ahhhhhh okay that was really really good!
iTanasha91 chapter 34 . 8/31/2023
Oh my gosh, this one made me cry, ooof you wrote this before isolation?! Holy cow this one is so dark and raw and real and so freaking good!
iTanasha91 chapter 20 . 8/30/2023
Ooof im soo sad I only have 16 more chapters to read but man I know they are gonna be good! I love how you are slowly inching the info of the muderer! Ee cant wait to read what happens next!
iTanasha91 chapter 18 . 8/29/2023
Vendetta huh? Interesting! I need to know more!
iTanasha91 chapter 17 . 8/28/2023
He is so cool and I love that we still got some of his worries! Ughh I wish I was that calm minded! Eee Im excited to see what twists and turns they will have to face next!
3,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »