Reviews for Hunted
Addie chapter 27 . 7h
OMG! I think it might be Blaise...
Love this story!
amayramsey9 chapter 1 . 9/19
I absolutely loved this book! By far one of my favorites!
Daddy-Draco1 chapter 36 . 9/19
i loved this book so much! you did an amazing job writing it
Idk chapter 18 . 9/19
Bro I was reading fanfic to escape thoughts of my crush now u come here naming the dude Caleb that’s my frickin crushes name
Daddy-Draco1 chapter 11 . 9/18
holy... that was amazing. you describe the scenes so well and the book is phenomenal
kenzistic chapter 36 . 9/13
Did I stupidly read review before reading and find out who the killer was before even cracking page 1? Yes. Was I still left in shock throughout the book? Also yes. I devoured isolation and stayed up till 4 am because I couldn’t put this down. It had be giggling, screaming ‘it’s all right in front of you’, and had me on the edge of my seat.
Sarannya chapter 36 . 9/4
Ahh Dramione forever! I read Isolation first and it was brilliant! I love this story too- you’re so talented!
Ariannacecelia98 chapter 15 . 8/29
I love how you addressed Hermione and robs relationship in that it probably did happen but Hermione would never have been satisfied with it! Love your work!
Ariannacecelia98 chapter 36 . 8/29
Omg! I loved this so much! Reading in 2020 but legit needed this in my life just now! Read isolation and was hooked but this is insane! Also credit to you you should get a bloody award for this! Love how real you made both Hermione and Draco and how the story follows probably exactly what happened in their life! It has given me my Hermione esq back and can’t thank you enough! Please write more larger pieces of work caus you are TALENTED! Would pay money to read these ️
Iris V chapter 1 . 8/28
gonna start reading this for the umpteenth time
Serennos chapter 36 . 8/28
Very entertaining. Thank you. Stay safe everyone.
Serennos chapter 1 . 8/27
Great start, diolch...
drac0shotwife chapter 1 . 8/25
ahhh can't wait already know it's gonna be a banger
Sassy Slytherclaw chapter 12 . 8/24
I'm only on chapter 12 now but I'm getting this feeling that the killer's gonna be Blaise and I'm scared for Hermione and Draco now. there's this saying in Urdu which roughly translates to making a thief the head of security and Blaise helping the aurors with Justin's death investigation is it lololololololol
Lucyy Felton chapter 36 . 8/20
Wow ! First of all I want to congratulate you on such a beautiful story, I loved it. It is the second of your stories that I read and I am already addicted to them.
2,992 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »